Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital (885 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Get A FREE Bulk SMS Site And Make Huge Income Daily / 151 Small Businesses With Little Start-up Capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital by Quailbirdfarmer: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
HOW TO START QUAIL BIRD FARMING/QUAIL EGGS RETAILS SELLING WITH LITTLE START UP CAPITAL AND MAKE HUGE GAIN.

Nigeria: Quail Birds Are Special Gift for Mankind – Farmers/Sellers.

HOW TO START QUAIL BIRD FARMING AND MAKE AT ATLEAST N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT GUARANTEED, AND IN JUST 1 -2 MONTHS FROM TODAY……
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DEBT FREE FOREVER,
THEN, READ THIS CAREFULLY.
In The Next 15 Minutes, I Will Show You That You Too Can Make At Least N200, 000 Of Income By Starting Quail Bird Farming.
This the NEWEST AND HOTTEST Poultry Business in west and south zone and it is more profitable than Chicken Farming….Because of the Amazing Health Benefits QUAIL EGGS.
AND DO YOU KNOW?
IT IS SO EASY TO START QUAIL FARMING…….EVEN TODAY!
You don’t have to quit your present job
It requires no special skills or work experience
You don’t have to work like a jackass before you become successful, NO STRESS AT ALL!
You do not need to CRY for people to sell to…..the health benefits of the eggs are enough to sell for you!
It requires LITTLE START- UP CAPITAL, but generates more and more income….GUARANTEED DAILY INCOME THAT WILL BE A MINIMUM OF N200, 000 MONTHLY PROFIT!
IT IS ONLY YOUR ENEMY THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DISCOURAGE THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Anyone, even an illiterate can do this business.
You do not need MBA or a certificate to do this business.
The most exciting part is that, age, sex, location or academic qualification is never a barrier, once you are READY, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! AND I WILL HELP YOU TO PRACTICALLY START THE BUSINESS.
Does it Sounds Too Good To Be True Right?
Before I get started with this generational-changing report, give me your full attention:
• Are you really tired of borrowing from friends and family members to pay your bills?
• Do you want to engage in a legitimate business that will make you financially free forever?
• Do you know anyone who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Sickle Cell, Arthritis, Asthma, Eye Problems, Stroke, Infertility issues, cancer …and even HIV etc?
• Have you felt so bad at the loss of a loved one recently due to any terminal disease?
• Do you REALLY want to stay HEALTHY for as long as You Live?
• Do you want a family business that will pay all your bills MONTHLY, and you can even leave it for your children, long after you have gone?
• Or, have YOU looked for job for the past 3, 4, OR 5, years, and somebody has decided to finance you so you can set up a business; and yet, you don’t even know what to do that will guarantee your future?
Then, you are the one I want to reveal these secrets to……..
Now that I have your full attention, let’s get started…..
Shall we?
I started tenacious business/ideas incubation, social media and online marketing in 2011 when I RESIGNED FROM MY INTIAL DAILY JOB.
Afterwards, I got seriously involved in how to make money doing uncommon LEGITIMATE businesses while maximizing scarce resources.
I have incubated several business ideas for people while I have also started my own thriving businesses which spans an online marketing firm, social media platforms, and running a internet - based solution-providing outfit that has become top of mind in my ecosystem; asides building capacity in information and Communications industry.
However, my profit margin was not ENCOURAGING!
If you are like me, I want to be so extra SELF-SUFFICIENT, that I will not have to depend on anybody for ANYTHING!
THIS WENT ON UNTIL I DISCOVERED ABOUT QUAIL BIRDS…., AND THE SEVERAL MONEY-SPINNING BUSINESSES TO START WITH THE BIRDS
YOU ARE INDEED LUCKY TO BE HERE!
Because I will REVEAL to YOU How YOU TOO can start making a six figure profit (at least N200, 000) monthly….and that carries a guarantee!
How good would life be….?
If you could
spend more time with your family
Be your own boss
Work at the schedule of your own choosing
Throw the alarm clock away
Take vacations whenever you choose
Fire your terrible boss
Play and exercise the more
Build a real retirement plan
Live Healthy for as long as you live
Sounds amazing right?

The demand for quail eggs has never been satisfied by any quail farmer.
In Ibadan for example, one farmer, a lady in her 30s, who has two jeeps, and sells eggs to as far as Kaduna, has never been able to meet up with demand!
GUESS HOW MUCH SHE MAKES WEEKLY? AT LEAST #100, 000 - #135,000. And she has 4,500 Quail birds in her farm! ALFA, In Kaduna has so much customers that if you to want to buy eggs/birds, you will have to make your orders!
And you will get supplied, maybe, after 3-4 days.
WHY?
His about 1,800 birds cannot meet up with the demand of just about 50 customers he services weekly.
And guess how much he sells his crate of eggs? N800, sometimes #1,000 - N1, 300, depending on who is buying.
When the lowest price ceiling in the market is N600 (N20/egg)!
I leave you to do the maths of his profit weekly.

DO YOU KNOW…..?
Quail eggs is the egg of the future! If it has to be eggs, then it has to be quail eggs.
This is the secret behind Japanese, Chinese and British researchers have been drumming into the ear of health patients who need palliative care.
That Quail eggs can be used to manage diseases conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis, Sickle Cell, Stroke, Chronic Stress, Bronchitis, Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Gastric Ulcers, Anemia, HIV; and to improve Sexual Potency and Fertility.

• Selling Quail eggs alone, you will make at least #50, 000 - #80, 000 Monthly profit…Guaranteed.
• Selling the spent bird to canteens, because it is a game bird, you can make between #30, 000 - #50, 000 additionally.
• Selling 2 – 4 weeks old chicks of quail birds for other start-up farms, you will make an additional #40, 000 -#70, 0000 Monthly, additionally.
• I have used all the lowest price ceiling projections in the market; so if you are like Alfa; you may even sell your eggs at #1,000

And the list goes on and on….but I am not here to focus on that. Rather, I want to help YOU so that YOU TOO can have a good story to tell…..in just Two Months starting from TODAY!
you will be able to practically start a quail bird farm; and then start your road to becoming a Millionaire.
I strongly recommend that you avail yourself this life-changing opportunity because this is what changed my life….and you have worked hard too, so you deserve a better life!
I am always available to coach and guide you, as you start the business.
You have free access to my e-mail assistance 24/7 and you’ll always get a prompt response from me.
Free phone consultation services, you can call me and ask questions on any area that you are having issues with.

BENEFITS OF QUAIL FARMING
Check Exodus 16 vs 13, Psalm 105 vs 40 & HOLY Quran 2 vs 57 to see how wonder love God have for mankind for given Quail bird as healness to any types of sickness through Israelite.
Quail Business can :.
1. Create employment for large number of Nigerians.
2. Sales Turnover will start within 1 - 2weeks.
3. Create additional source of income to households.
4. Increase protein intake of households.
5. Provide lean meat(quail meat) to the aged and hypertensive people.
6. Building a healthy and strong families.
Contact Us

Due to the high demand in the quail eggs and birds, do give us a call to find out how soon we can ship out your order to your destination to avoid delay
• Minimum creates of egg we ship out is 5 crates @ N500 / crate [ Special discounts available for bulk buyers ]
• Day old bookings @ N 70 - #100/ bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 2 weeks old bird @ N230 / bird [ Minimum of 50 birds ]
• 3 - 4 weeks old booking of birds @ N350 - #450 Per bird [ Minimum of 50 birds]
• 5 - 8 weeks and Point of Lay birds is #450 - #600 Per bird
• 1 bag of quail starter feed 25kg @ N2,650
• 1 bag of quail layers feed 25kg @ N2,500
• 1 Big Bag of quail egg shell for calcium in animal feeds [L Bag] = N11,000 / Bag
• 1 Big Bag of quail droppings for fertilizer manure [L Bag] = N4,500 / Bag

• For any information you need about quail, just give us a call and we will attend to you immediately

We would love to hear from you! and we'll try to get back to you IMMEDIATELY
Re: Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital by NnamdiN: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sounds nice. How often do these birds die(compared to okuko) lipsrsealed

Make person no buy 50, 39 go come die wink
Re: Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital by Quailbirdfarmer: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
they dont be like fowl they are very strong indeed, if u buy 50 no one go die among them, quail bird is very strong than any othors bird.
Re: Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital by Quailbirdfarmer: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
just make a trial you will find out or contact any quail farmers in your area to see the proof.
Re: Make Huge Gain With Little Start Up Capital by NnamdiN: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'll definitely look into it bro. I'm handling lots of projects now.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Skillsmix / Make 500$ 1000$ Anytime Anyday Using Ur Pm Account / Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.