Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Should Ronaldo Go? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Ronaldo Go? (713 Views)

Should Ronaldo Be The World Footballer Of The Year? / Manu Fans: Would U Let Ronaldo Go For £100mm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Should Ronaldo Go? by vitti(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2008
People lets take a look at this case for a moment,
Ronaldo is wounded,he went through surgery and nobody knows what his gonna be like when he is back
will he still be the Ronaldo who is suppose to be the world best player of the year 2008 or
will his career drop like that of michael Owen
Besides Alex Ferguson has a history of giving players out at their peak e.g. Beckham, Nistelrooy etc
so why should Ronaldo be any different?
Madrid is offering a Big amount and several players to MAN-U just for Ronaldo and the boy wants to go, so i think he should go
he is still young and has a long way to go,so he is definitely being adventurous and i think in other for him to really prove that he is the best of da best, he should try something new,
Plz people, share your views with me
Re: Should Ronaldo Go? by mykali(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2008
he should retire and go and marry. ashawo that he is
Re: Should Ronaldo Go? by bollingjoe(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2008
If c ororo leaves he will be the world best footballer in real but he wont be the guy takin their freekicks cos there's a guy called sneijder.neither will he be the guy takin their penalties cos they have nistelrooy.infact his comin will bring disunity cos someone called robinho wont be happy. In one word its not healthy for u c ronaldo
Re: Should Ronaldo Go? by mukina2: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2008

(1)

WHO WOULD WIN THE ONGOING OLYMPIC / Mikel Rule Out From Sierra Leone Match / Barca Best Team,ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.