Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

An Open Letter To Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Obasanjo (1175 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Obasanjo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
"You don't expect Jonathan to lick your ass. You must be a wicked man to send nearly 10 names to Jonathan and wanted to force him to make them Ministers.
When you were in his position,Did Shagari, Abdulsalami, IBB, Shonekan or Buhari send list of Ministers that must be appointed?" You want to appoint all Exco of PDP alone and when the party members and the President say No, your start writing baseless letters.
Your political influenced have dropped to nearly zero and it is wise for you to proceed straight to retirement and leave Nigeria for the younger generation".
Obasanjo, you are frustrated and I know that,you are scared that the little man, from a small village in Bayelsa will leave a legacy that will overshadow your fruitless 8-years in office.
"A Hausa proverb says, "That a woman that have no child, will like the whole world to die at the same time"."All the corruption allegations against Jonathan's government in the last 11 months are mere fabrication, as they are well orchestrated, by the same people and group".
How can Nigeria lose funds that are bigger than her revenue? It does not add up. You cannot lose what you do not have."Obasanjo should leave Jonathan alone,leadership is turn by turn. The rail Obasanjo could not manage, Jonathan has fixed the bulk of it in just few months.
The power plants (electricity) Obasanjo abandoned, wasting over $18billion, Jonathan has fixed them and linked them with gas for operations. The roads, airports are getting better, Agriculture is booming again after over 45 years of neglect.
"Obasanjo, Allah is bigger than you. Leave Jonathan alone. You failed in your 8 years, let this man work.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by CircleOfWilis: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
stupid thread!
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by gidjah(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
I HOPE U R NOT DOING DS OUT OF SENTIMENT BROS, COZ U IF IT IS, U ALREADY FAILED.you only hate d player & not the game, lets face the real mattet and seek ways to address our loop holes in this dispensatio of bros jona.We all knoe OBJ TO BE A PART OF THE RUST& WORMS disturbing tjis nartion but he has raised agood points which requires urgent solutions b4 it gets too late.We do not throw away the baby with the water in the tub after bath.THERE CAN IS A WAY OUT.
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by guass(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
[size=38pt]GEJ HAS NOT DONE ENOUGH.

TO ME, GEJ APPEARS TO BE A VERY WEAK MAN LACKING VISION.

HE IS MY BROTHER, BUT AS THEY KNOW ME TO BE,[/size]

[size=28pt]I NO DEY COVER NONSENSE[/size]

[size=30pt]HE SHOULD WORK MORE ON "YOUTH EMPOWERMENT"

SO THAT WE CAN SEE SOMETHING TO CAMPAIGN WITH COME NEXT YEAR
[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2013
@OP
What you said about Obasanjo in your short "open letter " may well be true but what Obasajo said about Jonathan is also true.

WRONG is always WRONG no matter who did It.

(And there is no such Hausa proverb that you just invented.)
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by seanet02: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Rubbish
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by jamace(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Obj should be in jail. He is overstepping his bounds. Because he looted and built a hilltop home, he sees the masses living in the valley as his slaves. I tell you, If any revolution starts, Obj will not be spared because he is the godfather of corruption in this country.
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by jamace(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obj' political moves are more dangerous to the unity of Nigeria than the perceived weaknesses of GEJ.
Re: An Open Letter To Obasanjo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
jamace: Obj' political moves are more dangerous to the unity of Nigeria than the perceived weaknesses of GEJ.

nice one wink

(1) (Reply)

APC Now In Majority As 37 Reps Defect From Pdp / Prediction On 2015 Presidential Election / Two Former Presidents Beg For Nyanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.