Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Prayer Of Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Of Salvation (403 Views)

Wonderful Prayer Of Total Self Deliverance That Really Works / A Prayer Of Intercession / Hymns On Assurance Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Salvation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you are not sure of your eternal destiny, ask Jesus to come into your life now. Pray this prayer of salvation. Father, thank YOU for loving me and for giving YOUR only Begotten Son, Jesus for me. I believe that Jesus died and rose again on the third day. I am sorry for my sins against myself and YOU. With the blood of Jesus wash me until I have the nature of holiness that YOU want for me. With my mouth I confess Jesus as my Saviour. The grace to live in YOU and with YOU in holiness release unto me now and let it ever increase in me as YOU will for me. Thank YOU Lord, for saving me and am born again, in Jesus Name, Amen. Alleluia, you are saved. GOD keep and bless you and also give you peace in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Prayer Of Salvation by libertyfather(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Amen....IJN

(1) (Reply)

Substitution / What Is The Significance Of Boxing Day? / Shooting The Saints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.