Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

How To Use Fashion Business Directory To Make More Sales - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Use Fashion Business Directory To Make More Sales (666 Views)

Tailors/fashion Designers Directory / How Do I Improve My Fashion Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Fashion Business Directory To Make More Sales by ghanad: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
I posted this just for the rest of those who are in the fashion industry in Nigeria to benefit from NAIJA FASHION BUSINESS DIRECTORY by getting there products and services listed on it .
Follow the step below to increase your sales :
Go to www.naijafashiondesigners.com ( it free to use for those in fashion industry ) , click on register and register your sign in detail , your password will be sent to your email .
After this , login and click on SUBMIT NEW LISTING , this will give you opportunity to add your business name , your location ,product name , product description and to upload your product pictures .
NOTE : to make best out of www.naijafashiondesigners.com post your products one after the other .
Secondly make sure you upload clear pictures for it to be approve by the admin .
I got this fact because I contact them for not approving some of my products .

1 Like

Re: How To Use Fashion Business Directory To Make More Sales by ghanad: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Why fashion industry is not a real business in nigeria ?
Re: How To Use Fashion Business Directory To Make More Sales by ghanad: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Is there anyone to answer me ?

(1) (Reply)

Start Looking Like A Model Today / Fashion From Year 1969 / Is This The Perfect Shopping Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.