Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights (689 Views)

Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) / [FREE EBOOK] How To Put Christmas Lights In A Wine Bottle / Ohio Man Puts Up ‘please Hire My Wife’ Billboard For Jobless Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by infonubia(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7WpbPBB3EmQ/Uq0xhUc94SI/AAAAAAAADoE/r9E0Zim9XQU/s576/1.jpg[/img]

For the second year in a row, a Denham Springs, Louisiana woman added fuel to a festive feud by arranging her Christmas lights in the shape of two huge middle fingers.

Sarah Childs decided to flip the bird at her entire neighborhood by setting up the offensive display on the roof of her house.

This year, she is doubling the impact of her holiday by putting two "birds" up on the house-top, sending a message to her neighbors that she's had a longstanding issue with.

She shot to notoriety last Christmas by going to court to fight for her right have the controversial decorations on her roof after police threatened to arrest her.

She successfully sued, winning the right to offend neighbors in her uniquely festive fashion.

But shortly after putting the lights up for a second year, Childs says someone climbed on her roof, cut the display into little pieces and dumped it on her front lawn.

Undeterred, Childs decided to vent her rage by doubling the display - and put a pair of illuminated fingers up on her roof.

"They went on my roof, cut them all up, cut everything up." Childs told local newspaper The Advocate. "They did the firing shot. It's on."

Talk about having disgruntled neighbors.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/woman-puts-up-middle-finger-christmas.html
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by albacete(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Creative, but in a chidish way. grin

Oh! Her name is Childs, lest i forget.
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by infonubia(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
albacete: Creative, but in a chidish way. grin

Oh! Her name is Childs, lest i forget.

Hahaha.....good catch with the name.
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by prymesolution: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
I hope I don't have such a notorious neighbor. She just no send anybody.
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by infonubia(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2013
^^ she no send for real.
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by AbuMikey(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013

Something tells me this woman is a NLder, and I suspect Tpia angrylipsrsealed

Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by infonubia(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Something tells me this woman is a NLder, and I suspect Tpia angrylipsrsealed

grin grin grin very funny!
Re: Woman Puts Up Middle Finger Christmas Lights by infonubia(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

The Gathering Of Uniuyo Miss... / . / BBC And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.