Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant (42193 Views)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Just Be Running Late And You Are Not Pregnant Read / I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by syndrum(m): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2013
oops!...i guess i'm flying in color with different advice....well ! thanks at every every...u guys just saved my marriage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Test. Patient valves. Normal val
(LH). 5.74. 5-30MLU
(FSH). 4.84. 5-20MLU
Prolactin. 22.7. (F:2-3)(M:4-18)
Progesterone. 14.52. 4-25ng/ml

Doctor pls assist me with interpretation.
Pls the LH (Luteininzg Hormone) while FSH( Folicle Stimulating Hormone)
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2013
syndrum: oops!...i guess i'm flying in color with different advice....well ! thanks at every every...u guys just saved my marriage...
I rejoice with you.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by batzamzat: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Wrong! Can't you get facts before posting crap?
Bezed: dont say he is not a girl, he just told you the truth, the only reason why a girl should secreat fluid from the breast is, if she aborted a pregnancy or she has an infection, bro if it tastes like milk, it is an abortion no two ways about it.. Use your google and ask to confirm
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=syndrum] undecided call for maturity
the trend is not for castigating people or all sort of preaching...this is a discurssion about someone's weeks to marriage life...don't u gerrit...i just read about the non-lactational galactorheal...a gynacologist said its normal atimes...even a lady of 16yrs does atimes…maybe atimes wn stressed or over arousal for sex, daily stress, touchn on the nipple,like brazzier touch,hand touch and so on..…or might be caused by high secretion of prolactin from d pitutary gland causn bossom secreation....excuse my spellnz....in conclusion, atimes after a late abortion. like 4month pregno bn aborted...u knw d breast is abou bn ripe...so it can happen...thanks for contributions and lastly...pls and pls this is no time for preaching.lets try and be matured and real...majority of ppl preachn or shown ppl ways re just bunch of pretenders..nobody cud say ao miserable dr life might be...gbam!!!...yeeeeeeee its past 12 shaaa[/quote...........and that's the answer....
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=syndrum] undecided call for maturity
the trend is not for castigating people or all sort of preaching...this is a discurssion about someone's weeks to marriage life...don't u gerrit...i just read about the non-lactational galactorheal...a gynacologist said its normal atimes...even a lady of 16yrs does atimes…maybe atimes wn stressed or over arousal for sex, daily stress, touchn on the nipple,like brazzier touch,hand touch and so on..…or might be caused by high secretion of prolactin from d pitutary gland causn bossom secreation....excuse my spellnz....in conclusion, atimes after a late abortion. like 4month pregno bn aborted...u knw d breast is abou bn ripe...so it can happen...thanks for contributions and lastly...pls and pls this is no time for preaching.lets try and be matured and real...majority of ppl preachn or shown ppl ways re just bunch of pretenders..nobody cud say ao miserable dr life might be...gbam!!!...yeeeeeeee its past 12 shaaa[/quote...........and that's the answer....
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nwanneamakah: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2013
syndrum: oops!...i guess i'm flying in color with different advice....well ! thanks at every every...u guys just saved my marriage...

Happy for you...if she's been treating stomach ulcer, Galactorrhoea could be a side effect of Cimetidine...like a poster above said, she could use Bromocriptine to stop the "milk flow", but if you ask me, I'd say you shoud please b patient, it would stop on its own...because one can't tell if the Bromocriptine would have its own side effects.[s]if you are not comfy with the milk flow, avoid the boobies for the time being[/s]

HML smiley
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Toppiano(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Just passing

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Sarah a: Test. Patient valves. Normal val
(LH). 5.74. 5-30MLU
(FSH). 4.84. 5-20MLU

That prolactin level is severely increased!
You'll also see it's 22.7 instead of 2-3! You need to get to know the cause of that increase and use drugs to get it right. Quite a no of things could be the cause of the increase in prolactin levels!
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by mimee9(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2013
I once had that problem,I have never aborted in my life...is not infection,I been to so many doctors and gynaecologists,they problem is excess prolactine,,the treatment is parlodel tablets,it worked
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by bon5: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls, go the hospital for serious check up, and I mean good hospital, it can be an infection or signs of cancer, move fast and do something.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Chukky86: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sometimes it cause by infection..
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by FozzieBear(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sarah a: Test. Patient valves. Normal val
(LH). 5.74. 5-30MLU
(FSH). 4.84. 5-20MLU

Ur test values show Hyperprolactinemia. Physiological causes of this include pregnancy, breast feeding Or mental stress. in which case, U r nt pregnant or breastfeeding. If u are taking any medication like anti psychotic medications E.g risperidone, quetiapine, it could be a probable cause. On d other hand a tumour of ur pituitary gland (an adenoma) could be responsible for this. Hypothyroidism is also a cause. That said U need to see a gynaecologist. The usual treatment is to give A dopamine agonist (bromocriptine). Dis shud take care of it and bring ur prolactin levels bak to normal
The abnormal milk secretions would also stop. Pls see a gynaecologist as quickly as possible. A skull x-ray would probably b done for U to rule out any tumour as d likely cause. The sooner d better. Best of luck dear.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fozzie Bear:
Ur test values show Hyperprolactinemia. Physiological causes of this include pregnancy, breast feeding Or mental stress. in which case, U r nt pregnant or breastfeeding. If u are taking any medication like anti psychotic medications E.g risperidone, quetiapine, it could be a probable cause. On d other hand a tumour of ur pituitary gland (an adenoma) could be responsible for this. Hypothyroidism is also a cause. That said U need to see a gynaecologist. The usual treatment is to give A dopamine agonist (bromocriptine). Dis shud take care of it and bring ur prolactin levels bak to normal
The abnormal milk secretions would also stop. Pls see a gynaecologist as quickly as possible. A skull x-ray would probably b done for U to rule out any tumour as d likely cause. The sooner d better. Best of luck dear.
thanks so much.If only it has being explain to me this way I would have act fast . Above all I will act on your suggestion as fast as possible.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sexLover1: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
chris_villa:
if you are not ready to nurse a baby,abort it rather than bringing him in to suffer in orphanage..
if you are not ready why have sex in the first place? without a ''cd'' again?? Killing a child is not better than bringin him into the world to suffer,who is in this world that has never suffered b4 ehnn??

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by duruiyke(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akpa ife: My new gf breast do d same pls girls say sometin becos am confuse

If I ask my friends (male)them will be laughing saying I should enjoy d milk without giving me any reasonable ans
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by kittywitty85(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
saint kash: Ask her to tell u the truth, when was the last time she had an abortion? That will explain d secretion
correct,dats d truth cos it z only wen sm1 z pregnant or jst abort dat her breast secrets n notin else
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
milk of the poppy.........

suck at your own peril
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by vicchi12(f): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello Op,
It is very possible to lactate without being pregnant. i'm not trying to debunk all that has been said by those above me, However, I feel the ned to contribute. Production from the mammary gland doesnt neccessarily mean your gf is pregnant, or has had an abortion(but yea, this could possibly be the case, but i'll suggest you dont conclude). Hormonal inbalance could be a factor, tumour, etc.

For those of you that don't have a common knowledge about what i'm about to state, too bad!

Have you ever heard about wet nurses? Have you ever heard about cases whereby a couple adopts a child and the new mom feels the desire to breastfeed her baby?
As long as your gf has breasts, she can secrete milk even without being pregnant, yes!!!!.
Lactation can be induced naturally, by ingesting hormones or pharmacologic medicine.
I guess you and your girlfriend indulge in oral s*x a lot. I mean, you love her oranges, and you both enjoy it smiley..well, when you suck on a woman's oranges for so long white and continuously, you stimulate her ni-ppl-es( This can be done manually or with a bre*stpump).
Please note: when you stimulate the ni-pp-les, you increase prolactin secretions which in turn stimulate milk production.

If I were you, I won't go harrassing my gf about some damn-ed abortion. SHE IS MEANT TO BE YOUR GF. TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS. TALK TO HER, PARTNER WITH HER. MAKE HER GO FOR CHECKUPS( JUST TO BE SURE), AND STOP BEING SELFISH! YOU'RE HERE RANTING ABOUT HER, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO HER. YOU SEEM SELFISH BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF, NOT PARTICULARLY ABOUT BOTH OF YOU. YOUR GIVING SOME NOBODIES THE GUTS TO TALK SH*T ABOUT HER, NOT RIGHT! SHE'S NOT A PUBLIC TOILET. DON'T LET SOME IDIOTs WITH LACK OF KNOWLEDGE DUMP SH*T ON HER, NOT FAIR!!

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sexLover1: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
vicchi12:
u started well but u spoilt everything with the end
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by FozzieBear(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sarah a: thanks so much.If only it has being explain to me this way I would have act fast . Above all I will act on your suggestion as fast as possible.
U are welcome.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
vicchi12: Hello Op,
It is very possible to lactate without being pregnant. i'm not trying to debunk all that has been said by those above me, However, I feel the ned to contribute. Production from the mammary gland doesnt neccessarily mean your gf is pregnant, or has had an abortion(but yea, this could possibly be the case, but i'll suggest you dont conclude). Hormonal inbalance could be a factor, tumour, etc.

For those of you that don't have a common knowledge about what i'm about to state, too bad!

Have you ever heard about wet nurses? Have you ever heard about cases whereby a couple adopts a child and the new mom feels the desire to breastfeed her baby?
As long as your gf has breasts, she can secrete milk even without being pregnant, yes!!!!.
Lactation can be induced naturally, by ingesting hormones or pharmacologic medicine.
I guess you and your girlfriend indulge in oral s*x a lot. I mean, you love her oranges, and you both enjoy it smiley..well, when you suck on a woman's oranges for so long white and continuously, you stimulate her ni-ppl-es( This can be done manually or with a bre*stpump).
Please note: when you stimulate the ni-pp-les, you increase prolactin secretions which in turn stimulate milk production.

If I were you, I won't go harrassing my gf about some damn-ed abortion. SHE IS MEANT TO BE YOUR GF. TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS. TALK TO HER, PARTNER WITH HER. MAKE HER GO FOR CHECKUPS( JUST TO BE SURE), AND STOP BEING SELFISH! YOU'RE HERE RANTING ABOUT HER, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO HER. YOU SEEM SELFISH BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF, NOT PARTICULARLY ABOUT BOTH OF YOU. YOUR GIVING SOME NOBODIES THE GUTS TO TALK SH*T ABOUT HER, NOT RIGHT! SHE'S NOT A PUBLIC TOILET. DON'T LET SOME IDIOTs WITH LACK OF KNOWLEDGE DUMP SH*T ON HER, NOT FAIR!!

abeg help me tell the guy oh.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
if you are not ready why have sex in the first place? without a ''cd'' again?? Killing a child is not better than bringin him into the world to suffer,who is in this world that has never suffered b4 ehnn??

it seems you're a kid,who said you can trust CD?
CDs fail, no thanks to your cheap economy
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sexLover1: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2013
chris_villa:

it seems you're a kid,who said you can trust CD?
CDs fail
am not talking of the cheap #20 condoms u use
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
am not talking of the cheap #20 condoms u use

OK
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sinie: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
mimee9: I once had that problem,I have never aborted in my life...is not infection,I been to so many doctors and gynaecologists,they problem is excess prolactine,,the treatment is parlodel tablets,it worked

i had that problem too most of my adult life. not milk per se but a kind of watery discharge. i got tired of hearing people tell me it was because i had done an abortion in the past. one of my ex even went as far as telling his mom about my breast discharge and the woman told him he should break up with me that i have done an abortion in the past. i am a pharmacist so i knew it was because of excess secretion of prolactin. i didn't go on bromocriptine though because i wasn't bothered by it and any BF that didn't like it, well that's his prob, i am the way i am.

my only fear was that it will affect my fertility when i will start ttc but it didn't. am a newly wed and i didn't have problem getting pregnant @ all. your GF can go for test if she's scared but really its nothing to worry about
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
sinie:

i had that problem too most of my adult life. not milk per se but a kind of watery discharge. i got tired of hearing people tell me it was because i had done an abortion in the past. one of my ex even went as far as telling his mom about my breast discharge and the woman told him he should break up with me that i have done an abortion in the past. i am a pharmacist so i knew it was because of excess secretion of prolactin. i didn't go on bromocriptine though because i wasn't bothered by it and any BF that didn't like it, well that's his prob, i am the way i am.

my only fear was that it will affect my fertility when i will start ttc but it didn't. am a newly wed and i didn't have problem getting pregnant @ all. your GF can go for test if she's scared but really its nothing to worry about
thanks so much you just gave me hope when I thought I may not be able to bear my own kid. Funny enough , I went to the hospital today was given appointment to meet with doctor Tomorw.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by sinie: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sarah a: thanks so much you just gave me hope when I thought I may not be able to bear my own kid. Funny enough , I went to the hospital today was given appointment to meet with doctor Tomorw.
Uwc. You can still go ahead and see the doc tomorrow just to put ur mind completely at ease. Good luck.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
sinie:
Uwc. You can still go ahead and see the doc tomorrow just to put ur mind completely at ease. Good luck.
sure will go. Thanks and do have a blissful weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.