Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter (928 Views)

I Want To Sue My Employer For Terminating My Appointment Without Reason / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / 90-Year-Old Asked To Bring 1950 Appointment Letter To Get Pension (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Sircj(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2013
there is this lebaness company that i joined. He refuse to give me AL. The reason 'I DONT GIVE APPOINTMENT LETTER' very mean, this is a man that collect contract in millions and billions. Do i av any chance of geting justice if i sue him. or what should i do? why is this pple (lebaness)taking us for a ride on our own land. I tell u some nigerians has worked wit dis man more than 3yrs as a casual no staff. am a professional dats why my case is fair compare to theirs. Pls i need input from lawyers in d house. GOD BLESS U ALL. Mod abeg front page[color=#990000][/color]

Pls dont forget d victimization that will arise if i sue him. let ur input start rolling. am expecting them.
Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Sircj(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2013
6 view no comment abegiiii mod fp callin
Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by joelreg(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
nawaooooooooooooooo nobody get sometin to say.
Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Well, let me advice you.

Na naija you dey. I can't remember when last anyone sued amyone and won. Moreover, this guy is a Lebanese and has money and connections. His skin color alone makes him a god in Nigeria. grin grin

Just do your job, earn your money, and move the hell on with your life when it is time. The guy obviously doesn't want you to assume full staff status so that he can fire you anytime he wants.

Sorry to say, that is the reality of things. Nigeria has no laid down laws to protect employees from fraudulent bosses.
Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Sircj(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
pDude: Well, let me advice you.

Na naija you dey. I can't remember when last anyone sued amyone and won. Moreover, this guy is a Lebanese and has money and connections. His skin color alone makes him a god in Nigeria. grin grin

Just do your job, earn your money, and move the hell on with your life when it is time. The guy obviously doesn't want you to assume full staff status so that he can fire you anytime he wants.

Sorry to say, that is the reality of things. Nigeria has no laid down laws to protect employees from fraudulent bosses.

Thank you very much. I appreciat. Am makin arrangement 2 leave d damn coy. Hope naija will get it right one day.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Sircj(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
any input
Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by klassic(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
its people like this that gets insulted and then they suffer in silence saying " na Nigeria we dey" this phrase kills every thing. Nigeria has given you all she can give good laws. Do you know your right under the Labour Act? Various Labour Laws, Workmen Compensation Act? Factory Act to mention but a few? I admit justice in Nigeria is slow as the Wheels of Justice in Nigeria turns slowly. But in life , nothing good comes easy, quick and fast. " ...for it always seems impossible , till it is done".
pDude: Well, let me advice you.

Re: Can One Sue Employer For Been Relunctant To Issue Appointment Letter by Sircj(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
klassic: its people like this that gets insulted and then they suffer in silence saying " na Nigeria we dey" this phrase kills every thing. Nigeria has given you all she can give good laws. Do you know your right under the Labour Act? Various Labour Laws, Workmen Compensation Act? Factory Act to mention but a few? I admit justice in Nigeria is slow as the Wheels of Justice in Nigeria turns slowly. But in life , nothing good comes easy, quick and fast. " ...for it always seems impossible , till it is done".

Dis is my numba 08101705720 can we chat on whatsapp.
Sir add me up
I dnt like to leave my contact more than 24hrs on public forum.
Thanks for assisting
Atleast there is still some guys their case is worse dan mine.

(1) (Reply)

Skills That Would Get You Hired This 2015 / 2016 Deloitte Graduate Programme – Lagos / 12 Months Hospitality And Tourism Management Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.