Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida (14234 Views)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by latrust(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wow!!! 12 years without any discussion of marriage? Pls toke check your character.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by devour129: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
latrust: Wow!!! 12 years without any discussion of marriage? Pls toke check your character.
I don't think that's the problem cos she would have checked and rechecked in the first two yrs into the relationship. I think she was bewitched,I don't think she was in that relationship with clear eyes. They might have been controlling her from a spiritual angle ,could be from her side or the guys side both friends or families . Thank God d scale has fallen from her eyes !
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by HopeAtHand: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Who is Toke Makinwa??

And what is this topic doing on the front page??

What happened to more important national issues?

The mods responsible for this should put a stop to it.

Plsss, irrelevance shouldnt be made to stare bluntly at us.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Seun don chop branding bar... If no tonto dikeh na toke.... Topics without value, years of non entities as predicted from time.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 years a slave. She should go and hold a thanksgiving service for her newly found freedom.

On the real now, 12 years is a very long time. I mean, what is it that you are searching for in a life partner that you need 12 years and more to find? The guy was never serious with her. It's a good thing she has the fortitude to pick herself up and forge ahead.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by LizzyAnn(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okija_juju: After ehn don squeeze that her flat yansh for 12years.... angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Imagine 12yrs 9ja used Car.. Damn!!!!! Like seriously.. No value left... And the man is a body builder!! Damn! Dats like a rought driver!! Shiiiii.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by pcaptain38(f): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2013
wow after 12 years . well goodluck to both parties

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by chronique(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
wink Runaway love!!! Kilon pop?
Idowuogbo:
I catch u! Runaway angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Booty butt chic: Y won't he leave,wen she kips attending all d parties in naija....she attends parties 300times in 365 days ...calculate dat in 12years grin ...dat guy might be a nairalander grin grin grin

I dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pictures From Bovi Man On Fire Show / The 15 Richest Doctors In The World / Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive.