Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. (554 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. by Agimor(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2013
pls gurus in the catholic faith should pls help me out as I'm in curious need of that answer.MOD I implore ur aid to kindly move it to front page for better n quick response.
Re: What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2013
The catholic priests ain't riding private jet yet, but some pastors are damn smarter private jet owners. Still, they both spend tithes. And God shall judge them both.
Re: What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. by Agimor(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
tpacalipse: The catholic priests ain't riding private jet yet, but some pastors are damn smarter private jet owners. Still, they both spend tithes. And God shall judge them both.
Its not a platform to castigate any men of God i only demand for ansa.
Re: What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. by Empredboy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
A catholic priest spent btw 7-14 yrs 2 b ordained. Dependin on course. Unlike pastors with less than 3yrs.(2) anybody can b a pastor bt few can b a priest
Re: What Are The Discripancy Between A Catholic Priest And A Penticostal Pastor. by Agimor(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Empredboy: A catholic priest spent btw 7-14 yrs 2 b ordained. Dependin on course. Unlike pastors with less than 3yrs.(2) anybody can b a pastor bt few can b a priest
Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

DO YOU KEEP NEW YEAR RESOLUTION / The Days Of Noah / God’s Providence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.