Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nairaland: My Complain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland: My Complain (594 Views)

THE BEST Moniker On Nairaland (my Opinion) / Letter to Nairaland;My New Found Love/Girlfriend-By kossyablaze / Nairaland--my Second Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: My Complain by Alikaxon(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Anytime I see the number of likes I've had and how its counting rapidly, I'm always overwhelmed. But because I clicked on the "liked" button. The whole "likes" started from "0" why? I need answers.
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Alikaxon: Anytime I see the number of likes I've had and how its counting rapidly, I'm always overwhelmed. But because I clicked on the "liked" button. The whole "likes" started from "0" why? I need answers.
Haha. If it wouldn't have turned zero, mine should be up to 10,000 LIKES or so! Sexkid hid three of my posts that have almost got upto 200LIKES the other day! I see LIKS as nothing.
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by Alikaxon(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: Haha. If it wouldn't have turned zero, mine should be up to 10,000 LIKES or so! Sexkid hid three of my posts that have almost got upto 200LIKES the other day! I see LIKS as nothing.
Its annoying. The number of likes u have is supposed to reflect ur hardwork in winning the hearts of people who gave u those likes, and then gives u the zeal to work harder. This really calls 4 Seun's notice. Something should be done, or else I stop giving people likes, becox its useless.
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by donphilopus: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Alikaxon: Its annoying. The number of likes u have is supposed to reflect ur hardwork in winning the hearts of people who gave u those likes, and then gives u the zeal to work harder. This really calls 4 Seun's notice. Something should be done, or else I stop giving people likes, becox its useless.
Hahaha! Try and send him a PM sha!
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by Alikaxon(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: Hahaha! Try and send him a PM sha!
It's not necessary or formal in that way, to me. He is expected to see this topic and take action even when I don't notice. U re a mod?
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by donphilopus: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Alikaxon: It's not necessary or formal in that way, to me. He is expected to see this topic and take action even when I don't notice. U re a mod?
No! A floor member like you!
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by Alikaxon(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: No! A floor member like you!
ok oo, we re trying.
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by donphilopus: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Alikaxon: ok oo, we re trying.
Exactly!
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol try to get Seun's attention and see if he can fix it
Re: Nairaland: My Complain by Alikaxon(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2013
KingMEXX: Lol try to get Seun's attention and see if he can fix it
hope u saw my request on ur email?

(1) (Reply)

2014: I Wish All Nairalanders (e-friends & E-enemies) Happy New Year In Advance! / Top 10 One-liners On Nigerian Blogs And Forum 2013 / 10 Terrifying Tales Of Sleepwalking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.