Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. (633 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / Is This The Man You Want As Your President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. by Enigmaticicon(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Now I know that it's not today that guys have been marrying women who are their senior. So, all of you who are complaining about the likes of Toyin Lawani and Kaffy should just take a chill pill and free them. *yinmu*
President Goodluck Jonathan was born on November 20, 1957, while his wife Patience was born on October 25, 1957. Do the maths and you will understand who is the junior and who is the senior.
#TeamAgeIsJustANumber

Re: Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
I thought they were 10year apart undecided undecided
Re: Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. by Enigmaticicon(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
aanumama: I thought they were 10year apart undecided undecided
Well now you know..
Re: Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok is this the first and only wife?
Re: Something You Must Know About Your President And His Wife. by Enigmaticicon(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Keneking: Ok is this the first and only wife?
That i can't tell..

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd SAGA / Bayelsa: Dickson’s Aides Defect To APC / Nigerian Cities In Russian Language,know Your City In Russian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.