Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is It Possible To Transfer Messages On Nokia X1 To Tecno Phantom A+??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Transfer Messages On Nokia X1 To Tecno Phantom A+??? (1408 Views)

My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Transfer Messages On Nokia X1 To Tecno Phantom A+??? by Ornaments(f): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
please how do i transfer my messages from Nokia x1 to Phantom A+. That seems to be the only reasonable thing i have on the phone, transferring my contacts isnt a problem. Pls is it possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Messages On Nokia X1 To Tecno Phantom A+??? by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
I use to transfer text messages between 2 Nokia phones using bluetooth but dunno if such will work with a Phantom.
Re: Is It Possible To Transfer Messages On Nokia X1 To Tecno Phantom A+??? by nybol(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
u can save ur contacts in vcf format on ur memory card and slot the memory card in ur android fone. Then u can import the contacts to ur fone. You can check google for more details

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable The Flip Cover From Turning On And Off Of Phantom A2 Screen / Advice Me! Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Or Blackberry Q10? / Help Me With My Two Months Old Blackberry Q10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.