Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija (1571 Views)

Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / Who Started This Trend In Naija? / Diamond-studded Handbag Costs $180,000, Has 1,000-year Guarantee :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija by wabada(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
Is there any website in Naija that sells quality leather shoes.  At least i would like to view the collection without having to travel all the way to Island or mainland.  In UK, there is YOOX, and so many others .you like the shoe with the price and its delivered - Whala!  I know naija hasnt perfected the e-payment side yet, so bank deposit is not so bad,there are banks in every nook and cranny in Lagos.
we should really have something this simple to be able to shop without getting stuck in traffic just trying to shop

Your opinions please!

Re: Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija by Ezinwannem: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
My friend and her b/f runs a boutique in Enugu where they sell quality things they buy all over the world. It started as sumthing small but now, they have alot of stores. You can check out their website at
http://www.caramelhishers.com/
Re: Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija by Gamine(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
That website is tight o!!!! shocked

i may just place some orders
Re: Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija by wabada(f): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
Ezin, thanks. Do most of the sale online or i still have to go there. I will check the site . Thanks
Re: Online Shoe And Handbag Shopping Frenzy In Naija by Ezinwannem: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2008
@wabada, when u visit da sit, it is self-explanatory. You place an order dere by giving them the information requiremed in da form such as phone numba, address and codes of da diff. items u have selected,

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Tattoos / What Do 9ja Babes Use On Their Face? / Henna Tattoo-laali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.