Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? (475 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP / Official: Villas-boas Appointed New Tottenham Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
I want to believe I am not the only one thinking about this. With series of bad result especially that of Manchester City (6-0) and that of Liverpool (0-5) on their home ground (White Hart Lane).

Even Edger Davies confess that he enjoy watching Everton compare to Tottenham Under Villa Boas.

This Comment by the former Tottenham Player kept me wondering if Villa Boas Job is safe. Pls Have Your say.
Re: What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? by omar22(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
pelumiakinboye: I want to believe I am not the only one thinking about this. With series of bad result especially that of Manchester City (6-0) and that of Liverpool (0-5) on their home ground (White Hart Lane).

Even Edger Davies confess that he enjoy watching Everton compare to Tottenham Under Villa Boas.

This Comment by the former Tottenham Player kept me wondering if Villa Boas Job is safe. Pls Have Your say.

He left Porto too early

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? by waleadex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
He's still got chances and the table may turn soon. On contrary,if the board sees him so faulty and get him off,life goes on. His career may even be brighter elsewhere.
Re: What Do U Think Will Happen To Andre Villa Boas's Tottenham Coaching Career? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
That's none of our concern,ditto my Manchester United Fc, our concern is how Gunners still loosing point

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Produce A Leader Like Nelson Mandela? / Introducing You To Africa's Hottest Soccer Blog (prime Soccer Blog) / let manager be ur best friend @1960bet click d link below n register.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.