Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge (837 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / I Got Defrauded By My Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge by kccogito: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
No matter how you people rephrase this text and send it to me, I would not fall victim to mtn fraudulent activities .

Initially it was "few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept quiet...

then I checked my balance and saw "you would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still kept quiet....

Then I recharged and I saw "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....

Then I got a text and viewed it. What I saw is "does your number end with 5652? please send OK to 7070! 07067125652 has been rewarded with access to MTNs N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...

Then I saw an alert again!!... "are you Kingsley? yello, you just won MTNs N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day" (money wey I don win I go still text 100/day to claim am abii?)....ok o, I still kept quiet....

Then just now I received a call and guess who called me? 7070... abeg wetin them wan tell me wey them never send for text? who knows what the next format will be?

Ma people please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey my own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my hand, N2,000,000 na by force? ...
At the end they succeeded in defrauding me worth thousands of my hard earn money... Nigerians please judge this matter oh.

Just yesterday i got a text message from mtn fraud group, 7070 without me approving it, they remove my money from my account unannounced.

Just today MTN send message from 4100 says "In honor to Mandela, Text 95 to 4100 for Harrysongs TRIBUTE TO MANDELA caller tunez. FREE FOR A MONTH" then i send it surprisingly they took my money after telling me it is free for one month... Using the honourable late Mandelas Name to defraud Nigerians....

Am not afraid, 07067125652 my digits, mtn check you database and confirm. Fraudsters...

‪If you have ever received this kind message. share your experience...

- See more at: http://www./6ojprx

http://jakophite.com/

To get more news, celebrity gists, campus gist, school campuses gist etc visit: [size=24pt]http://www.jakophite.com/[/size]

Re: MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge by phemswag: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
What are you waiting for now?... DIAL DIA CUSTOMER CARE IMMEDIATELY FOR REFUNDS...No time for nonsense!
Re: MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge by weazley(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Since papa peace and mama peace are doing nothing to pen and paper thieves, network providers want tu share in d trend
#OnlyInNaija
Re: MTN FRAUD: MTN Defrauded Me And Took My Hard Earn Money, Nigerians Judge by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Lmao. Mine was almost the same. First, i saw a missed call from MTN and I was like, Why is emptyhen calling me?

Minutes later, i got a message from MTN N, it says, "Hello Oladoja, please read the next message and follow the instructions". I was like "Thank God o". I must have won something for emptyhen to address me by my surname. So i anxiously waited for the next message.

After about 30mins, i received a message from MTN N. It says ' Congratulations 08068******, you just won emptyhen's 2,000,000'. At this point, my heart leapt for joy but the preceeding lines got me annoyed. It continued, " Text Ok to 7070 to claim it now. 100/day".

(1) (Reply)

Acer Iconia B1 7-inch Tablet Pc Acer Iconia B1 7-inch Tablet Pc / MTN Empowers Link Forum Winners With N10M / If I Scam A Scammer, I'm I A Scammer Or I'm Smarter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.