Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buying Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buying Domain Name (540 Views)

Free Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / Buying Domain Name With Liberty Rerserve - (help) / VIP.com Domain Name Sold for $1.4 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Domain Name by MyParadise(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
I was search for a domain name to use when i browsed one, i was redirected to another website that is sedo website and i saw what they wrote that the site is for sale for $60.

My question is, if i manage to buy that particular domain from its owner, will i continue to pay for it annually. I mean will continue to pay $60 every year?
Re: Buying Domain Name by myOGAonTOP: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
The $60 is for buying domain name. Its registered ALREADY by the seller who would give you admin detail on payment. Of course you will be paying annual domain fees. Thanks
Re: Buying Domain Name by MyParadise(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2013
myOGAonTOP: The $60 is for buying domain name. Its registered ALREADY by the seller who would give you admin detail on payment. Of course you will be paying annual domain fees. Thanks

$60 annually? Pretty much.
I want to transfer the domain to godaddy if am successful.
Re: Buying Domain Name by hilaryiwens05: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Instead of buying dat 1...y don't u add a suffix to it or change d domain extension
Re: Buying Domain Name by webpower84: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Domain name buying and selling is very lucrative. Normally a domain name cost less than $10 dollars to buy but in your own case now, that name has been registered and the owner wants to sell it @ 60dollars. What i will advice you to do is to visit www.estibot.com and know how much that domain name worth before buying it. If it worth wore than that, rush, buy and resell it at higher price. Just few months back, i sold a domain name @ N88,000 @ afternic.com To learn more about this Goldmine, visit www.expireddomainfortunes.com
Re: Buying Domain Name by MyParadise(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
so u guys mean $60 yearly? Lol! I was thinking dat after the buying the domain names automically will now be under my control
Re: Buying Domain Name by soloqy: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
My-Paradise:
so u guys mean $60 yearly? Lol! I was thinking dat after the buying the domain names automically will now be under my control

Thats what it should be. Buying the domain name should give you account details and hand over all about the domain to you . You should be paying the regular yearly fee afterwards which is usually around 11-12 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Buying Domain Name by MyParadise(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
thanks, atleast i can nw start maiking forward to buying that domain name from the owner.

I didnt succeed to buying that domain name so i went to the next available one @ www.paradiseng.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Programmer/webdesigner In ib/lag,pls Let Talk / Integrate And Starts Sending Single And Bulksms On Your Website / How To Unlock Any ZTE & Huawei USB Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.