Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Seven Secrets Of Self-made Multimillionaires - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seven Secrets Of Self-made Multimillionaires (881 Views)

What Does It Feel Like To Be A Self-made Millionaire Under The Age Of 25? / 2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Secrets Of Self-made Multimillionaires by afroprofile: 2:04am On Dec 16, 2013
First, understand that you no longer want to be just a millionaire. You want to become a multimillionaire.

While you may think a million dollars will give you financial security, it will not. Given the volatility in economies, governments and financial markets around the world, it’s no longer safe to assume a million dollars will provide you and your family with true security. In fact, a Fidelity Investments’ study of millionaires last year found that 42 percent of them don’t feel wealthy and they would need $7.5 million of investable assets to start feeling rich.

This isn’t a how-to on the accumulation of wealth from a lifetime of saving and pinching pennies. This is about generating multimillion-dollar wealth and enjoying it during the creation process. To get started, consider these seven secrets of multimillionaires.

No. 1: Decide to Be a Multimillionaire – You first have to decide you want to be a self-made millionaire. I went from nothing—no money, just ideas and a lot of hard work—to create a net worth that probably cannot be destroyed in my lifetime. The first step was making a decision and setting a target. Every day for years, I wrote down this statement: “I am worth over $100,000,000!”
http://afroprofile.com/blog/2013/12/16/seven-secrets-of-self-made-multimillionaires/

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An E-currency Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital / Has Anyone Heard Or Done Business With Aspen Investment Company? / ???????????????????????????????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.