Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration (985 Views)

Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by d1twista(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
What a great movie, Jackie Chan and Jet Lee in thesame movie,at thesame time, Have you watched the movie THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM,

Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by iice(f): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
Still havent seen it! The american kid thing is just undecided They should have left it all chinese
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by Gamine(f): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
ooh i saw the pirated version

i slept off at a point.

it was just funny sometimes

esp that i dont like jet li undecided

and the white guy they used, bla tongue
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
I watched like 10 or 9 minutes of the movie and slept off. I found myself locked in the Theater the next morning. You never no what a boring movie can do. undecided
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by Gamine(f): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
slept in the theater shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
grin grin grin
Nah today. I was just joking.

I was trying to exaggerate the severity of the movie's boringness.

Those 9 minutes that i saw still haunt me till today. I pray my enemies dont suffer such boredom.
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by Gamine(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by timbabng(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
i liked the look of the fine long-haired wolf chick, that kept me awake.
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by dinozzo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
It was just okay, nothing special compared to TDK tongue
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by wolexf(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gamine:

slept in the theater shocked shocked shocked shocked
LASIEFAIRE:

I watched like 10 or 9 minutes of the movie and slept off. I found myself locked in the Theater the next morning. You never no what a boring movie can do. undecided

It wasnt the best of movies but lets be realistic it wasnt that bad that u should sleep off while watchin
Besides it was action packed and if u could sleep off then they can abduct you while u r asleep.
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by Wordsmith(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
tdk?
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by iice(f): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2008
Wordsmith:

tdk?

The Dark Knight
Re: Jackie Chan $ Jet Lee Collaboration by candylips(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2008
I think the movie was good.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know Any Series More Intersting Than Prison Break? / Ibst Media Presents Copa Coke Fc Tv Show / Teju Babyface Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.