Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Car Talk Used To Be Fun.. What Happened? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk Used To Be Fun.. What Happened? (495 Views)

Just For Fun. What Will You Do If U Receive These Credit Alert On New Year? / Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk Used To Be Fun.. What Happened? by abatically(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2013
I remember sometimes ago, cartalk used to be real fun. Lots of topics everyday, discussions, arguments, debates and at the end of the day we all agree to disagree (or should I say disagree to agree). But now the case is different.. if a mod doesn't agree with u he hides ur post. Its no news that lots of active members have left car talk, or have stopped commenting on general topics. Or maybe they now only care about their own threads. Its no news that nowadays its only a topic that makes it to front page that gets lots of comments (we all know what happens when a topic meant for cartalk makes it to front page). I really think the mods should take things easy a little bit. Too many hidden posts, they even modify topics created by members without prior notice. This thread would be fun again if the mods take things easy.

(1) (Reply)

"We Never Interviewed Iyabo Obasanjo - Rainbow FM Radio / Seun!!!!what's Happening To Front Page? / What Did You Miss Most About Nairaland During The Down Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.