Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Could Be Wrong With The FAN Of My Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Could Be Wrong With The FAN Of My Computer (522 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop / My Laptop Makes A Strange Beeping Sound When I Turn It On, What Could Be Wrong / My Computer Shows "blue Screen" - What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With The FAN Of My Computer by sunday478(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2013
The fan of my processor, has been making noise, and now the computer brings out warning messages that the processor fan is not function correctly, after bringing up the message for some seconds, the computer went off, though I have not tried to, boot it again since then, but am looking for a way to fix this up. The fan make's noise
Re: What Could Be Wrong With The FAN Of My Computer by Lesuto: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
i knw wot u can do
Re: What Could Be Wrong With The FAN Of My Computer by sunday478(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lesuto: i knw wot u can do
pls tell me pls, this is just weighing me down, this is my first PC and I don't have money to buy a new on now, pls help

(1) (Reply)

Computer Engineer (I Can To You Anywhere In Lagos)services / 5 Reasons Not To Get An Apple Watch (video) / Pls Cn Any1 Hlp Me Wit Hw To Insert Music In A Form In Visual Basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.