Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? (703 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? by benny4wax(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
The Season is here again and the yesr is heading to a glorious end. And so many families and individuals will be traveling as it is a ritual in Nigeria and the world at large. Now this brings me to my question, If you were opportuned to get a sponsored trip with all expenses paid to either :

1)Cape town (South Africa)
2)Istanbul (Turkey)
3)London (England)
4)New york (USA)

Which would you prefer or which other part of the word or Nigeria would you want to travel to this xmas? please,back your choice of travel location with knowledgeable reasons. your replies will go a long way in helping a brother and a friend in his decision making.

THANKS AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE.

Re: Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? by Dyt(f): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Any of those places dear
I will go with you
Re: Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? by benny4wax(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dyt: Any of those places dear
I will go with you
A typical Nigerian babe giving a typical Nigerian babes Answer to me....

Staring at you from afar dancing scale ewu...

Re: Where Would You Travel To This Xmas? by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
benny4wax: A typical Nigerian babe giving a typical Nigerian babes Answer to me....

Staring at you from afar dancing scale ewu...

Lmao
U don press P
No b u ask ni
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

As Foriegn Student That Just Landed In The Usa Airport What Will Be Asked By Us? / Airasia Indonesia Flight QZ8501 To Singapore Missing / Traveling To Spain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.