Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Sos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sos (758 Views)

(an Sos)family Ejection / The Good Wife. (SOS!!) / Bedroom Session SOS Call!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Calvary greetings to every mature soul that read my short story

I'm a graduate, married with 2 Kids and gainfully employed. My contemporaries always jealous of my smooth start, especially my blood brothers.

Three years into the marriage, things started crumble, in the process , I lost my job to a little offence, I retired home.

Now I began selling my belongings just to raise my Kids. I have been trying to secure Another job since then but all to. no avail. There is no helper but adversaries. in every corner.

Many times I question God that "Lord, why me?"

Now my Kids are very ready to be enrolled in school, and some others responsibilities hanging around me which always dumbfound and retard me.

Suicide. is a sin against God, if not I wouldn't be scribing this.

My hope kept deeming everyday, but keep believing that God will surely arise in my home. Everyday am at home, no job and no better hope for tomorow. Is not my dream, my wish or my prayer to be collecting from my parent at this age of mine.

There are Many kind hearted readers here that are following me, this is my life present situation and not cook story.

God can use u for me, I need a job, am able and am willing. Pls save a soul.
Re: Sos by longthinx: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sorry about the whole situation. I just spent a month in a new job i just got after giving a leave of absence without pay for 1year. Its a long story, during this period my wife was ill, i changed my children (2) school fees, pay house rent etc. It was like hell on earth. This is what i did:
1) I Never contemplated suicide
2) I Used the ''free time'' to move closer to God (locate a bible believing church, confide in your Pastor, he will guide you)
3) I Engaged in job search. contacted people, used internet etc.
4) I Survived by engaging in consultancy(pp).(i am into agribusiness consultancy)
5) I Relied on few close family or friends(you cant do without them, yours may be friends, but i don't have ''good'' friends i used my family)
6) Don't just stay at home and rely on your application alone. Open your heart and engage in anything that brings money, God blesses the work at hand not the one you are expecting.

Coping on Daily Basis:
I) Prayerfully handle the issue, avoid been harsh, especially to your wife, be 100% open to your wife and carry her along. Don't allow ego push you to want to continue to live and maintain expensive life. Lie low and live a maintenance life.... ensure food is available

II)Engage your wife positively in sourcing for help, in doing this note the following a) do not allow her go to her family and expose you because you need help, if she must seek help from her family, she should do it discreetly without exposing you to ridicule. b) Guide her source of help and do not be too desperate to the extend that she will be subjected into temptation e.g go to her ex, toaster, etc(if you don't follow these rules in engaging your wife you may never overcome this problem a happy man) c) engage her to have where you can get provisions/food on credit while pay later.

III) Above all be responsible to God, give him thanks, don't question Him. Ask for direction. It might be for another job or business, don't be rigid, go whichever way he leads you. Love your family and be there for them. ENSURE THERE IS FOOD at home always.

I have overcome mine, i know that, God that put smile on my face will put smile on your face too.

BTW, what is our discipline and what are your skills. Good luck!!!!!!
Re: Sos by bluuu: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
in addition to wat longthing said,be very prayerful.God will replenish u in many folds.Amen

1 Like

Re: Sos by Kanwulia: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Another wan done carry belle for POOR man! cheesy
Happy SWEECIDE YEAR on NL!
Muchechecheche CHE!!!

OP peel o!!!!
Abeg go sell ya toto like a REAAAAL Naija woman jor!!! kiss
Sabi NERRRRRALAND sen ya message? undecided
Re: Sos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
longthinx: Sorry about the whole situation. I just spent a month in a new job i just got after giving a leave of absence without pay for 1year. Its a long story, during this period my wife was ill, i changed my children (2) school fees, pay house rent etc. It was like hell on earth. This is what i did:
1) I Never contemplated suicide
2) I Used the ''free time'' to move closer to God (locate a bible believing church, confide in your Pastor, he will guide you)
3) I Engaged in job search. contacted people, used internet etc.
4) I Survived by engaging in consultancy(pp).(i am into agribusiness consultancy)
5) I Relied on few close family or friends(you cant do without them, yours may be friends, but i don't have ''good'' friends i used my family)
6) Don't just stay at home and rely on your application alone. Open your heart and engage in anything that brings money, God blesses the work at hand not the one you are expecting.

Coping on Daily Basis:
I) Prayerfully handle the issue, avoid been harsh, especially to your wife, be 100% open to your wife and carry her along. Don't allow ego push you to want to continue to live and maintain expensive life. Lie low and live a maintenance life.... ensure food is available

II)Engage your wife positively in sourcing for help, in doing this note the following a) do not allow her go to her family and expose you because you need help, if she must seek help from her family, she should do it discreetly without exposing you to ridicule. b) Guide her source of help and do not be too desperate to the extend that she will be subjected into temptation e.g go to her ex, toaster, etc(if you don't follow these rules in engaging your wife you may never overcome this problem a happy man) c) engage her to have where you can get provisions/food on credit while pay later.

III) Above all be responsible to God, give him thanks, don't question Him. Ask for direction. It might be for another job or business, don't be rigid, go whichever way he leads you. Love your family and be there for them. ENSURE THERE IS FOOD at home always.

I have overcome mine, i know that, God that put smile on my face will put smile on your face too.

BTW, what is our discipline and what are your skills. Good luck!!!!!!

With the piece above , I felt peace in my soul and am inspired , u could be an ANGEL as u have actually said my heart. God bless your home sir.
Am a graduate of Computer Sc. and I reside in Ibadan.

Thanks
Re: Sos by xxKofoxx: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
sad CHOI!!! May God be with you IJN. Amen
Just pray; there's nothing God cannot do
Re: Sos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
1. Is your partner not working too?
2. Any problem that makes u contemplate suicide should make u drop ur ego enough to talk to ur parents! U cannot ask your parents but u can think of killing urself! HOW CLASSIC!!! If ur parents are capable, let dem help you with a lil capital and set up a lil business to keep body and soul together!

1 Like

Re: Sos by longthinx: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
With the piece above , I felt peace in my soul and am inspired , u could be an ANGEL as u have actually said my heart. God bless your home sir.
Am a graduate of Computer Sc. and I reside in Ibadan.

Ahh aahhh as a Computer scientist, that means there are things you can do to keep body and souls together. Pls shine your shoe, take your backpack and your lappy and hit the street. Don't engage in self pity. Whether you are a xtian or not moments like this will crop up in the life of a man, so don't question God. At times God uses it to give us direction. just listen to Him. Its well in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Sos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
^ ^ ^I did not even see that bit
Buy a printer, a photocopy machine and a computer, head to UI or poly or one of d very many campuses in Ibadan, give or take, u shld be bringing in about N500 daily! cool

1 Like

Re: Sos by baby124: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
So, if you commit suicide, what will your children do. How will they survive? On your part, suicide right now is very selfish. If your family has land in the village, maybe you need to relocate and farm. Village school is cheaper, food is cheaper and life is generally less stressfull. You can sell food from the farm and get back on your feet. There are many jobs around, are you willing to do it? You can drive taxi or danfo. Your wife can cook food and sell. Your circumstances have changed so you have to adapt. No more shine shine bobo on hungry belly.
Re: Sos by RoyalRoy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Deactivated user.

(1)

- / Aren't Mostly The Femalefolk Their Own Undoings? / 21 Thoughts For A Peaceful And Happy Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.