Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? (551 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Come And Eat? Is It Meant To Be Accepted? / Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? by Okpuzu01(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why do some nairalanders only here to see wether OP speaks good english or not? If OP posts a message that is understood by everybody, I don't see the reason making mockery of his choice of words and sentences. Everybody can't be educated to post a topic with good english. Let's not be discouraging people who are not fluent in English from posting a topic. Give your contribution and forget about the person's english after all, u r nt paying for his data usage. I be ssce holder bt I dey try small small for english. If u dnt like my english, dnt comment. Gbam n out.
Re: Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? by ITbomb(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^^ for an SSCE holder , you try, I dey tell you.
Sometimes you just need to make sense but when mix some words, it makes it difficult for people to skim through.
For me, I wont comment if I cant make sense of it, I will just ignore. But i know some people that will understand you perfectly but still insist that you forgot to put 's' at the end of the words. Waste of brains
Re: Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? by Deiok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gbammmmm.....

Both of you hit the head on the nail. *waiting for attacks*.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Need? / TV Journalist Attacks Guest With Chair On A LIVE Political Debate Show / Okagbare Wins Gold In 200metres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.