Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74632 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Dbestmax(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
gv me a gun ....i wont shoot him...buh gv me a knife..m gon stab him tru d heart to d eye
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yaseer Gombe: Subhanallah
Why is this that some people are talking about what they don't have knowledge of it? To hell with those critisizing the senator for this issue of under age marriage.

In islam there is no any specification in the age of marriage provided that the couples reached the age of maturity. How many girls of under 18 are doing prostitution activities with top government officials of Naija? but just because this man followed the sunnah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) u guys make it a topic of discussion since from the house up to this forum.

Ya Allah kada ka kamamu da laifin da wasssu daga cikinmu suke aikatawa.
I do not support girl child marriage but y is he now divorcing them to marry another?If it was right to marry them then it is also right to stay married to them FOR LIFE.for if your stupid god SAW supports divorce then Muslims are confused

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ifedun2: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seriously,am beginning to suspect this man.What is he doing with or to these girls?Something is not right about this whole bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by sademola: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sunglow: DEATH TO ISLAM!!!!!

Go through this and let me hear your view of christianity, a Pastor for that matter

https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by jeff1980(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man called Yerima,is a disgrace to this Nation and to the muslim community in general.May the Almighty punish him accordingly

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Rejoice5000(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yaseer
Gombe:

Subhanallah
Why is this that some people are talking about what they don't have
knowledge of it? To hell with those critisizing the senator for this
issue of under age marriage.

In islam there is no any specification in the age of marriage provided
that the couples reached the age of maturity. How many girls of under 18
are doing prostitution activities with top government officials of
Naija? but just because this man followed the sunnah of our beloved
Prophet (PBUH) u guys make it a topic of discussion since from the house
up to this forum.

Ya Allah kada ka kamamu da laifin da wasssu daga cikinmu suke aikatawa.
Ewu ohia

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by zeefever: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
What kind of country allows a serial paedophile to be a senator?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Sunglow: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
herbscure02:
Rubbish,
DEATH TO ISLAM A THOUSAND TIMES OVER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by sademola: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sunglow: I do not support girl child marriage but y is he now divorcing them to marry another?If it was right to marry them then it is also right to stay married to them FOR LIFE.for if your stupid god SAW supports divorce then Muslims are confused

for a pastor to have done this https://www.nairaland.com/1556519/pastor-hacks-wife-failing-attend to his wife then christians are nt only confused but crazy
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Homme(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
He is nofhin but a shameless fool of the highest level...
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by sugaarbear(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wish i cud poke his old a.s.s hole with a snooker stick ...old fool
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by oldbende: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
This what the religion of peace teaches, its in the quaran. This Islam for you .

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Btruth: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mad man from a mad house in a mad town from a mad senatorial district in a mad state in a mad country.

Yerima Madness is his name.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by oldbende: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
sademola:

Go through this and let me hear your view of christianity, a Pastor for that matter

At least that Pastor was wrong and did not act in accordance with what the bible teach. , but Yarima is complying fully with Islamic law.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am neither a fan of Senator Yerima nor his spoke person, I may not like
his style of 'elimination by substitution'. but that does not take away his
right to marry a younger girl. I stand to be corrected I dont of any
verse either in the Quran or Bible that set an age limit for a girl to
be married off. But I knew both religious books forbade adultery and
fornication. My heart bleeds when a bunch of fornicators and adulterers
passes judgement on someone who legally married a girl. I don't blame
Yerima tho, I blame parents who give out their daughters knowing his records.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
herbscure02:
If you called yerima evil man what will you call Pastors or Bishop that molested small small girls

Open a thread and complain about those "pastors" and "Bishops" and see the response you will get. Don't come here and make it a religion issue. Condemn the act and call the spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by jeff1980(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
@sademola some ppl skull are so empty,how does that pastor story related to Yerima case Think before you post next time
sademola:

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by tomzman: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yerima needs to have his head examined!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ATMCARD2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
ISLAM [:->] again?
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by lytemichael(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
In a Civilized Country, should the State and Relegion be seperated. this is to prevent the two from coliding together.Religion should never govern a country only the Law should.and any one found guilty of any Crime should be prosecuted,no matter who he or she is.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man and dirty Pigs. I see no difference.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by muktarmtt(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
angryAt least he married dem not rape dem lyk most of ur pastor do wit many innocent girls who goes to Church to worship end up being rape and molested by pastor,so shut up ur pie hole suckers .
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
herbscure02:
Yerima is not insulting islam, is he married ur daughter or are d family of his wife complain to you? Pls tell me ur headache if they didn't complain to u
a man who divorce a 17 years old to marriage a 15years old is a shame to what ever belief system he subscribe to. And if that belief system prescribe such practice, than that belief such not be allow amist sane people
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by sunkoye: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
herbscure02:
If you called yerima evil man what will you call Pastors or Bishop that molested small small girls
being a pervert is bad enough....does he want to be a serial molester too?.. angry
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Judek2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
naira2009: What are all you people shouting and ranting about?? The Virgin Mary gave birth when she was aged 12-14 years. In Australia a 14 year old girl got pregnant for a 14 year old boy. Nature says a woman is ready to give birth when she starts seeing her monthly cycle. In America it islegal to marry a 14 year old girl.
Jealousy people. You ladies just dey jealous say d man no choose una to marry. ABBs people. Acquired Bad Belle Syndrome. Make I hear word jare!!!

Would you give your 15 year old daughter or sister to a silly old man to be used and dumped? Silly pig.

Everything you wrote here is gibberish.. Makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
mystery001: I find it hard to see a corollation between this news of Yarima with Boko-Haram.
What do you mean that muslims are quiet? Are you not aware of the number of muslim clerics and traditional rulers who lost their lives just for speaking against Boko Haram? Are you aware of the civilian JTF formed by Muslims in those places? Do you know how many private citizens are daily killed as a result of giving out info on these criminals? Be objective please. What do you want them to do? Take over the work of the Military? You think mere speaking out has worked or is even going to stop Boko Haram? How simplistic!
On Yarima, Islamically he is allowed to marry a girl of that age but CANNOT start having sex with her until she reaches the age of puberty. What do you want muslims to do about that? To renounce Islam or appease to your human logic and reasoning? Religion is a matter of personal conviction and we have no apologies for that. What am more concerned with is if he is divorced the other wife just to get a new engine. Islam frowns at this strongly. However, I do not know his intention neither do we all here have the facts from his side.
Thanks for saying something. To me you are better than 1000 Gumis of this world. Waiting for more muslims to support or denounce this crime against allah and humanity.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
naira2009:

u dey go church dey worship Jesus Christ.Jesus Mama who be VIRGIN Mary get belle when she be 12-14 years old. She no pass 14 years when she born Jesus. So why you dey complain??

Please prove Mary was 12-14 years old from the Bible to support your statement
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Opeyemi1525(f): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
if truly islam supports this,then the religion is sometin else
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by cloudstar: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
naira2009: What are all you people shouting and ranting about?? The Virgin Mary gave birth when she was aged 12-14 years. In Australia a 14 year old girl got pregnant for a 14 year old boy. Nature says a woman is ready to give birth when she starts seeing her monthly cycle. In America it islegal to marry a 14 year old girl.
Jealousy people. You ladies just dey jealous say d man no choose una to marry. ABBs people. Acquired Bad Belle Syndrome. Make I hear word jare!!!

Typical Islamic apologist tactic of jumping in another direction to avoid the savage and cave-man like attitude displayed by it's adherants. Where in the Bible did it say Mary was 12-14 years old? If you can't provide this answer, I will not be surprise

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by xynerise: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
And the muslims are defending his action undecided
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by SHAAWA: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
What is the Biblical age of marrying a girl off? In islam is as soon as she reaches puberty. what is uncivilised about a girl marrying at 14? even in texas U.S.A the age limit is 14.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by seangy4konji: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Your handle also looks like paedophile..i bet we can get it from your handle..someone do the English...ok..will do the English myself

Philip.adesola.

P A E D O P H I L E!!!Paedophile....Go and sit down some where as your mouth no even suppose reach this Matter....We are watching you also.

philip.adesola:
You know he's a paedophile to the core. So when the children get older he divorces and finds a younger girl child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.