Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? (2704 Views)

Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists / Northern Governors, Soyinka Stoned At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amechi,
During the 2011 guber campaigns, your wife went to Mile 3 market to ask for votes, she was pelted with sachet water!

It was in that same election that you and Wike (now your enemy) intimated voters to the extent that the police, party agents, Inec staff (both permanent and ad-hoc), agents to other parties who were all bought with money, sat down and watched helplessly.

You can continue in your self delusion of a social crusader, but just know that the blood of the men that died of recent from the tanker fire along Iwofe road as a result of the terrible condition of the road is crying out against you and your government. If not that people in government in Rivers State are stealing, the road would have been fixed by now.

The incident is now going to weeks, but the burnt tanker and the 3 other cars that burnt alone are still where they were from that day.

This is my advice sir, come to iwofe without guns and make the same statement you have about stoning the thieves in government.
Please, write your will before coming, just in case.

On the other hand, you can go and free those under trial for the ALUU 4 case, perhaps they are "better" Nigerians, after all they "stoned" those they believed were thieves.

You are so crude both with your action and words and I am ashamed that some people are even clapping for you!
So Sir, we must "Stone" you before you know that stealing is wrong?
Sir, I think you are smoking something or something is smoking in your brain!

It baffles me that people were even clapping for you for this primitive utterances.

Some of us already know that you are a tout, but we never knew you could be so stupid to go international with it.

I wish you the best in your call for stones, but please don't complain when the stones come to your house hold.

15 Likes

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by phantom(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
noblezone: Amechi,
During the 2011 guber campaigns, your wife went to Mile 3 market to ask for votes, she was pelted with sachet water!

It was in that same election that you and Wike (now your enemy) intimated voters to the extent that the police, party agents, Inec staff (both permanent and ad-hoc), agents to other parties who were all bought with money, sat down and watched helplessly.

You can continue in your self delusion of a social crusader, but just know that the blood of the men that died of recent from the tanker fire along Iwofe road as a result of the terrible condition of the road is crying out against you and your government. If not that people in government in Rivers State are stealing, the road would have been fixed by now.

The incident is now going to weeks, but the burnt tanker and the 3 other cars that burnt alone are still where they were from that day.

This is my advice sir, come to iwofe without guns and make the same statement you have about stoning the thieves in government.

On the other hand, you can go and free those under trial for the ALUU 4 case, perhaps they are "better" Nigerians, after all they "stoned" those they believed were thieves.

You are so crude both with your action and words and I am ashamed that some people are even clapping for you!

It baffles me that people were even clapping for you for this primitive utterances.

Some of us already know that you are a tout, but we never knew you could be so stupid to go international with it.

I wish you the best in your call for stones, but please don't complain when the stones come to your house hold.
stop typing nonsense! The contract on that road is currently undergoing due process.true or false? When will you and your people come on nairaland and testify that you now go to work very early these days when you use the new and improved ada george road?

2 Likes

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
phantom: stop typing nonsense! The contract on that road is currently undergoing due process.true or false? When will you and your people come on nairaland and testify that you now go to work very early these days when you use the new and improved ada george road?

Contract is undergoing due process?? If it is true, you tell me, if it is false, you also tell me.
Go to work early because of Ada George road?

No sir. Ada George people go to work early, Iwofe people still truggle so much. They trek and sometimes kids miss school.

3 Likes

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
What is your damn business with Nigeria's matter? Why don't you face your Biafra crap? Are you now a Nigerian? Amaechi is a Nigerian and you should leave him alone!

3 Likes

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by talktimi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Amaechi didnt actually want to work on that iwofe/nkpor axis sha o, said the people voted for Omehia instead of him in 2011. But as his wife was stoned, why hasnt he stopped stealing ?

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by phantom(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
noblezone:

Contract is undergoing due process?? If it is true, you tell me, if it is false, you also tell me.
Go to work early because of Ada George road?

No sir. Ada George people go to work early, Iwofe people still truggle so much. They trek and sometimes kids miss school.

the same thing you people said about rumuola and old aba roads.how are those roads today? That iwofe will be done.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Desric(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't know if you are from Rivers state or not, but if you aren't a hypocrite, mischief maker or just someone who doesn't see anything good in someone you've fallen out with, then i urge to forget your ego at home and report the truth the next time you come online to make criticisms. Because, only these attributes will make you talk about Governor Amaechi the way you are doing.
Even his arch-rivals have confirmed that Governor Amaechi's only sin is that he doesn't want to be a "boy boy" to Dame and her husband. Finally, if you have been living in phc before now, i believe, even a blind man must have heard the transformation and a deaf man must have seen them as well.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Desric: I don't know if you are from Rivers state or not, but if you aren't a hypocrite, mischief maker or just someone who doesn't see anything good in someone you've fallen out with, then i urge to forget your ego at home and report the truth the next time you come online to make criticisms. Because, only these attributes will make you talk about Governor Amaechi the way you are doing.
Even his arch-rivals have confirmed that Governor Amaechi's only sin is that he doesn't want to be a "boy boy" to Dame and her husband. Finally, if you have been living in phc before now, i believe, even a blind man must have heard the transformation and a deaf man must have seen them as well.

If you by this mean that Amechi has not soiled his fingers with loot, then you either a liar or disillusioned!

5 Likes

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
payless: What is your damn business with Nigeria's matter? Why don't you face your Biafra crap? Are you now a Nigerian? Amaechi is a Nigerian and you should leave him alone!

what exactly is wrong with you? I thought you said Biafra is comedy?
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
noblezone:

what exactly is wrong with you? I thought you said Biafra is comedy?
Nothing is wrong with me. I just need you to leave Nigerians and Nigeria alone. I will appreciate you face Biafra.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
phantom: stop typing nonsense! The contract on that road is currently undergoing due process.true or false? When will you and your people come on nairaland and testify that you now go to work very early these days when you use the new and improved ada george road?
Fine, hope you didn't complain when Okonjo said his loan application is going through due process wink
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
payless: Nothing is wrong with me. I just need you to leave Nigerians and Nigeria alone. I will appreciate you face Biafra.

it is for the sake of thieves like Amechi and hypocrites like you that Biafra is rising to dall no more!
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nuzo1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op

I guess Amechi meant himself, not his wife who is not signatory to the state treasury.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Dlionsheart: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2013

phantom: .the same thing you people said about rumuola and old aba roads.how are those roads today? That iwofe will be done.

U BE ORIGINAL FIRST CLASS, CERTIFIED MUMU.

How much is this frustrated Ameachi going to pay you for this campaign??

Are you saying his hands are clean?
or that he's not stolen Rivers money??

I D I O T A.......................

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by hardywaltz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Desric(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
noblezone:

If you by this mean that Amechi has not soiled his fingers with loot, then you either a liar or disillusioned!
Thank God for this your comment, because by it, you've agreed that even though Governor Amaechi might not be a saint per se,(of which he himself has never any day or time under any guise claimed), the transformational physical projects his administration has achieved in the state speaks volume for themselves.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by westreign(m): 2:16am On Dec 17, 2013
who has not soiled his or her hands with looted funds from govt be it state or federal that you are accusing Ameachi. Tripple our budget money is missing over 49billion dollar when converted about 60 trillion and nobody is saying anything except for CBN and NNPC trading blames and yet you are here insulting Ameachi.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 17, 2013
This is the id1ot that thought it right to buy a plane for $57 million as governor of what in effect is a one city state. This is the worst display of of disdain for the people from a governor since independence.

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2013
noblezone:

it baffles me how u people fight anything that progresses in ur biafran world :-/

Shld it alwys be dt way for u people?

Dora, soludo, Ngige and now amaechi....why now?

It is clear ur type is the one who throw stones and carry placards against anything progressive in ut world just because of N500....

Are okay at all?
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by akpomeme(m): 5:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Desric: I don't know if you are from Rivers state or not, but if you aren't a hypocrite, mischief maker or just someone who doesn't see anything good in someone you've fallen out with, then i urge to forget your ego at home and report the truth the next time you come online to make criticisms. Because, only these attributes will make you talk about Governor Amaechi the way you are doing.
Shut up and confirm if the death traps have been fixed unless you are the one blinded by Ameachi. Has Iwofe road been fixed? Answer!!!
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by holyvirgin: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2013
payless: Nothing is wrong with me. I just need you to leave Nigerians and Nigeria alone. I will appreciate you face Biafra.
I hate it when eediots come online and type poo. What has biafra got to do with the facts that human beings died along iwofe road some weeks back? and all you can think of is biafra? U need a brain

@op I understand your plight, some nairalanders just think all news are propagander. They sit in lagos and know nothing about what is going on over here@ ph.
Buses nolonger go to iwofe, infact keke would not agree to drop one beyond "st Johns" the roads are terrible and all Amaechi can say is that they never voted for him so he wouldn't work?

Is that the kind of leader we should defend? Someone who has no regards for human lives? I have not been in ph for long but I think Amaechi has not done well for his people. He should stop sponsoring "Boko haram" with funds meant for state development.
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by holyvirgin: 6:15am On Dec 17, 2013
akpomeme:
Shut up and confirm if the death traps have been fixed unless you are the one blinded by Ameachi. Has Iwofe road been fixed? Answer!!!
Will iwofe road be fixed by Amaechi? The Amaechi guy is tell all the residents of Iwofe to Go AND DIE grin
Amaechi is a clown
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by biafranqueen: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Look how all the bigot patrol showed up to fight for Amechi because he joined APC. The same guys that says he and others steal because dimwits are busy playing tribal cards. I don't blame them when African blood is living in cold cold weather dey brain freeze up grin
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by obayaya(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Op... this report is so unfair to Amaechi and his wife Judith.. before 2011 elections, mile 3 was just demolished to give way for an ultra modern market and to make the place look decent..

but typical Nigerian do not always look at Long term effect of things..

I schooled at Uniport.. and I know Ada George Road has been fixed, Iwofe is next.. preparation of surface has already started..

and you don't expect Amaechi to be doing those 2 roads concurrently as they are close to each other. doing 2 of them at same time will be had for the residents..

Though he played dangerous politics by joining APC.. Amaechi is the best thing that happened to Rivers State..
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by farhan11: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2013
noblezone: Amechi,

I am sorry for posting randomly. But I wanted to ask why I cant post on the postings of my interest. whenever I go for applying it states that try again in a week or so.. sad
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
westreign: who has not soiled his or her hands with looted funds from govt be it state or federal that you are accusing Ameachi. Tripple our budget money is missing over 49billion dollar when converted about 60 trillion and nobody is saying anything except for CBN and NNPC trading blames and yet you are here insulting Ameachi.

Amechi was the one that insulted me by priding himself as successful a thief with an ambtion to steal $1B just because I have not stoned him and his likes.

Please call him to order!

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
obayaya: Op... this report is so unfair to Amaechi and his wife Judith.. before 2011 elections, mile 3 was just demolished to give way for an ultra modern market and to make the place look decent..

but typical Nigerian do not always look at Long term effect of things..

I schooled at Uniport.. and I know Ada George Road has been fixed, Iwofe is next.. preparation of surface has already started..

and you don't expect Amaechi to be doing those 2 roads concurrently as they are close to each other. doing 2 of them at same time will be had for the residents..

Though he played dangerous politics by joining APC.. Amaechi is the best thing that happened to Rivers State..

You seem to miss my drift, Amechi was not ashamed to pride himself as thief because I have not stoned him.
Where you aware that when the Iwofe youths cut the road in protest, that Amaechi went on air and asked them to come and collect more shovels to cut the road the more.

I feel personally insulted over his arrogance. By his own words, we should carry weapons and attack him and his likes.

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
holyvirgin:
I hate it when eediots come online and type poo. What has biafra got to do with the facts that human beings died along iwofe road some weeks back? and all you can think of is biafra? U need a brain

@op I understand your plight, some nairalanders just think all news are propagander. They sit in lagos and know nothing about what is going on over here@ ph.
Buses nolonger go to iwofe, infact keke would not agree to drop one beyond "st Johns" the roads are terrible and all Amaechi can say is that they never voted for him so he wouldn't work?

Is that the kind of leader we should defend? Someone who has no regards for human lives? I have not been in ph for long but I think Amaechi has not done well for his people. He should stop sponsoring "Boko haram" with funds meant for state development.

Bros, it is not even the plight of the road that is the issue but for Amechi to have the audacity to pride himself as a thief because I have not stoned him is too much for me to bare. It is unfortunate that such people are governing us.

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by phantom(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, it is not even the plight of the road that is the issue but for Amechi to have the audacity to pride himself as a thief because I have not stoned him is too much for me to bare. It is unfortunate that such people are governing us.
you are one person whose opinion i ve always respected on this forum,but i see that i must have grossly over rated you.i am shocked that you totally missed the point.he is merely asking you to hold your leaders accountable.If you live in port harcourt, how many times have you called in to programmes on radio to ask amaechi questions directly? Have you actually made any effort to attend any of the numerous town hall meetings to ask questions or make complaints? Have you made any effort to report an absentee doctor or teacher in one of the numerous health centres or schools when you visited? How many times have you made effort to move around project sites to see things for yourself and actually confirm those projects exist?this is the crux of the matter!
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by saintneo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm undecidedhmmm
Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
phantom: you are one person whose opinion i ve always respected on this forum,but i see that i must have grossly over rated you.i am shocked that you totally missed the point.he is merely asking you to hold your leaders accountable.If you live in port harcourt, how many times have you called in to programmes on radio to ask amaechi questions directly? Have you actually made any effort to attend any of the numerous town hall meetings to ask questions or make complaints? Have you made any effort to report an absentee doctor or teacher in one of the numerous health centres or schools when you visited? How many times have you made effort to move around project sites to see things for yourself and actually confirm those projects exist?this is the crux of the matter!

I understand your exact sentiments, but unfortunately, we have a system that is so fraudulent.
Hold our leaders accountable?

I want us to explore this angle and discuss on it, I am very much interested in it.
How can the average Nigerian hold their leaders accountable?

On the other hand, I don't think it is necessary for me to blow my trumpets on what I have done as a way of contribution towards good governance. Yet, my position is that Amechi should have focused on meeting the needs of the people and not be playing to gallery as if he is different from the rest of the politicians.

In making his comment about "throwing of stones", he is declaring that Nigeria is in a state of lawlessness!
He is calling for anarchy and I saying that if anybody should call for anarchy in Nigeria, it is not Amechi!

1 Like

Re: Amechi, Your Wife Was "Stoned" At Mile 3 Market, Did It Stop You From Stealing? by phantom(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
noblezone:

I understand your exact sentiments, but unfortunately, we have a system that is so fraudulent.
Hold our leaders accountable?

I want us to explore this angle and discuss on it, I am very much interested in it.
How can the average Nigerian hold their leaders accountable?

On the other hand, I don't think it is necessary for me to blow my trumpets on what I have done as a way of contribution towards good governance. Yet, my position is that Amechi should have focused on meeting the needs of the people and not be playing to gallery as if he is different from the rest of the politicians.

In making his comment about "throwing of stones", he is declaring that Nigeria is in a state of lawlessness!
He is calling for anarchy and I saying that if anybody should call for anarchy in Nigeria, it is not Amechi!
you still miss the point my friend.you are still harping on 'throwing of stones'.what do you think it means? Because you are taking it on face value only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Jonathan's Conditionality / 2015: PDP Congratulates Buhari, But Says He Distorts And Misrepresents Facts / Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.