Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

45 Idea Hangouts ;for Online Marketers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 45 Idea Hangouts ;for Online Marketers (684 Views)

Samsung Mini 320gb,2gb ram 45,000, Hp Dv 6 750gb,AMD Quad core, 88,000 / Mastercard For Online Payments. / Vacancy: Online Marketers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

45 Idea Hangouts ;for Online Marketers by LastJones(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hello friend,
       i want to introduce you to a simple and easy way of driving your online profits far way beyond an extra 400% without sweating.
I have discovered that many online marketers make the mistake of wasting their time and money to sell or promote undemanded products and services,which will definitly become a failure.Because they are trying to force the cosumers to purchase a product or service they are not in need of.
      Just imagine that you have a collection of tools that enables you to read the mind of consumers and makes you know exactly what they want,how would you feel?
Yes! it sounds too good to be true.
I suggest to you that instead of wasting your money advertising and promoting undemanded products or services,and bitterly knocking yourself out trying to come up with just the right product or service that will sale.You can now have it inside a new information product called:
"45 IDEA HANGOUTS"[A COMPLETE GUIDE TO KNOWING WHAT CONSUMERS THINK AND DESPERATELY NEED].
At last! everything you need to know about how the market works,how the consumers think,what they want and what is hot in the market,is here.This product  gives you a complete and comprehensive detail of what is in high demand in the market,a great and large list which you cannot exhust.If you have this product by your side,you will decide which of these powerful secrets listed bellow you could  use to drive your profits way beyond 400%.

# You will know how to get product HOT TRENDS.
# You will know all the[b] HIGH IN DEMAND [/b] search terms relating to your products and services.
# You will have access to reports on CONSUMER REVIEWS.
# You will have access to reports on MARKET REVIEWS.
# You will know the MARKET TRENDS.
# You will know the daily TOP INTERESTING QUERIES.
# You will have access to CURRENT BREAKING NEWS.
# You will also have access to FEEDBACK HOOPS for consumers.
# You will know the HOTTEST PRODUCTS in demand on a daily basis.
# You will know the latest TREND BREAKOUTS.
# And much more….
Can you bet the numerous benefits that is contained in this special report.
       I Know you’re probably still skeptical and a bit on the conservative side,but think about this - if you keep doing the same things over and over again –you’ll only succeed in getting the same results.That’s why I want to let you try out my proven system -  completely and totally risk-free!

Okey, so what's the cost of this incredible resource? Well,realize that this ''45 IDEA HANGOUTS'' could easily sell for more than #10,000 Naira,if you ask any other top expert.But i currently list it for an introduction price of $35 {#4,200 Naira.So,at bare bones minimum you are getting this profit driving information at your disposal.But  i'm not going to charge anywhere near that amount.
In fact,your total investment for a product that is going to drive your profits way beyond 400% is only #1500 Naira.
       So,what's the catch? Well,its really quite simple.
I am giving it away at this price for the benefit of you who might be very close to bankrupcy,because you lost you money promoting products that are not selling because of their ignorance.Am giving you an opportunity to lay your hands on this unique information and drive your bank account to the top,before it goes back to it's introduction price in the next 25 days.
Here is my additional Bonus for ordering this product before;

Free Bonus #1: 5 Steps To A Big Profit,small report business.
                             A special report from Jimmy D. Brown on How to turn small reports into a six - figure
                             information empire.

Free Bonus #2: Build My List Now.
                             A report from Micheal Ambrosio on Over 100 surefire,Time tested ways to build your
                             list at the speed of sound.

Free Bonus #3: An all time free of charge after sales service.Yes,this will be a follow up guide to  
                             answer all you questions and guide you to success.

Your success in using this "45 IDEA HANGOUTS" is completely guaranteed.
In fact,here's my 100% Better - Than - Risk - Free - Take - It - To - The – Bank Guaranteed.
That means you can try out this material at my own risk,while you se if it works for you or not.And if i dosen't produce,i honestly want you to ask for your money back.
        There is absolutely no risk ,what so ever on your part.The burden to deliver is entirely on me.If you don't produce immidiate profit using this instant sales product,then i'm the loser,not you.
You can't afford not to invest in this "45 IDEA HANGOUTS"

It is easy to get started right away.Just pay your #1500 Naira to:
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 561 - 552999 - 1590
ACCOUNT NAME:   AKPAN JONES
Text your name and e-mail address to 08037356994  for speedy delivery confirmation.

For more information e-mail: zeeadverts@yahoo.com
Get ready to rake in your unending profits from this system.

Sincerely,
Jones Akpan.

(1) (Reply)

Crusher And Mills Supplier / Suppliers Needed At Silverbird / Lpfo Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.