Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen (23025 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / What An Amazing Transformation / Nicole Kelly - The One-armed Beauty Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by amakaikeng(f): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nasara Kittoe formerly known as Nasara Miriam Abdul Rauf is a Ghanain beauty queen. She contested in Ghana's Most Beautiful in 2009 and was accused of stealing a mobile phone. Well, that's a brief background about her but that's not the crux of this post.

Nasara was on TV recently and she openly boasted about bleaching her skin. I saw the video but since I don't support skin bleaching, I won't post it here but its on youtube, however, I had to find some of her pictures and I was shocked at her amazing transformation. See more pics at the link...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/12/i-bleach-its-none-of-your-business-see.html

When will ladies learn to be comfortable in their own skin?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by PetroDolla2: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
amakaikeng: Nasara Kittoe formerly known as Nasara Miriam Abdul Rauf is a Ghanain beauty queen. She contested in Ghana's Most Beautiful in 2009 and was accused of stealing a mobile phone. Well, that's a brief background about her but that's not the crux of this post.

Nasara was on TV recently and she openly boasted about bleaching her skin. I saw the video but since I don't support skin bleaching, I won't post it here but its on youtube, however, I had to find some of her pictures and I was shocked at her amazing transformation. See more pics at the link...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/12/i-bleach-its-none-of-your-business-see.html

When will ladies learn to be comfortable in their own skin?
chei, naija pipple sef cool I thought you guys said this is a nigerian site where you only talk about nigeria and nigerians? so how is this topic nigeria-related?

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by IAMBREEZY: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
And i taught ghanain døn't bleach there skin,see as she ugly join...

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by PetroDolla2: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
IAMBREEZY: And i taught ghanain døn't bleach there skin,see as she ugly join...
naija na bleaching capital of the world na. no one comes even close grin

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by IAMBREEZY: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
PetroDolla2: naija na bleaching capital of the world na. no one comes even close grin
how sure are you Their is no country that don't bleach there skin even the so called black americans...so i don't see the reason why you would generalize.

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by axortedbabe(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hop she didnt steal d bleachin cream..

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by addicted268(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
She looked more beautiful when she was dark.#myopinion#

8 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by oboy3(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
ugly omo ghana

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Nwanneamakah: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
axortedbabe: Hop she didnt steal d bleachin cream..

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by mysticgal(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Black is beautifull

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by piero2u(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Black people are bleaching to become white while white people are tanning to become black. Just be yourself!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by swtme(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Black is beautiful!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Inferiority complex.....she must stink ewww!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Adamskuty(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Very typical of ghanaians to be very ugly

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by duni04(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP get sense. she wan use controversy and amebo take launch her blog. iz like d ambition of d average nigerian gal these days is to b like linda ikeji
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Bobbycharlton(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wow beautiful girl. Looked more like jackson
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by PetroDolla2: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: how sure are you Their is no country that don't bleach there skin even the so called black americans...so i don't see the reason why you would generalize.
no be me talk am ooo. check out this https://www.nairaland.com/1148398/black-no-longer-beautiful-77
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by SantaMafia: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Adamskuty: Very typical of ghanaians to be very ugly
typical of MUMUgerians to be very fuelish,ugly,criminals,suffering and smiling country inhabited by fools! Federal Republic of Fools.hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by dridowu: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am proud to be called mr ebony. black and proud
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
willi willi of doctor who
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by bornagain1509(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
An E- War is about to break out. Rrrrrrruuuuuunnnnnnnnn!!!!
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Ayomax(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!! to me she was more beautiful when black

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by glizengem(f): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
SantaMafia: typical of MUMUgerians to be very fuelish,ugly,criminals,suffering and smiling country inhabited by fools! Federal Republic of Fools.hahahaha
more reasons y youths shud say NO TO DRUGS...

10 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
She looks better now. No kill me o. Its my opinion.
If you don't like who you are, change it

i don't support bleaching in any way. i can't even use body cream

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Krasid(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
It's her skin.She can decide to do whatsoever pleases her.
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by martyns303(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Who cares, we are still trying to comprehend and deal with our own Nigerian beautician guy that decided to bleach, no time to start bothering ourselves with far away Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by fokoyo18(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
I love my black skin
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Onye iberibe, anuofia
Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Sard(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
SantaMafia: typical of MUMUgerians to be very fuelish,ugly,criminals,suffering and smiling country inhabited by fools! Federal Republic of Fools.hahahaha
The guy used only word to qualify Ghanaians but you replied with about 5 words, it must have really pained you to be so bitter. Sorry cry You Ghanaians should improve ur genes. Enough of these ugly looks.
grin

10 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Shedysworld(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Funny how this ghanians use every opportunity to attack we Nigerians, listen up we forever remain far out of your league, the better u accept your ill fate.
@ topic most girls want to be white now, just to impress guys. Believe this ladies we see beyond your skin color.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformation Of Ghanaian Beauty Queen by Techwriter: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm!!! While some Whites are trying to tan to become dark, some black people, with inferiority complex are struggling to be white. Color is only skin deep for your information and God gave us different skins to suit our climate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon / 20 Latest Ankara Styles For Your Look Over The Weekend. / Black Girls Killing It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.