Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies (2033 Views)

APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Unblockable: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013

Though the speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal denied attending any meeting with members of the All Progressive Union, DAILYTIMES has authoritatively gathered he was invited to be wooed for presidency in 2015.

Our correspondent authoritatively gathered that Tambuwal had been invited to the meeting but through one of the defecting governors.

A source at the meeting revealed that because he was not confident enough to attend the meeting, APC decided to communicate to him through his (Sokoto) state governor, Aliyu Wamakko.

Those who attended Monday’s meeting included two leaders of the APC: former Head of state and 2011 Presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Muhammadu Buhari, and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu. Others are Governors Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti; Babatunde Fashola of Lagos; Bola Ajimobi of Oyo, Musa Kwakwanso of Kano; Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers; Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun; Murtala Nyako of Adamawa and Aliyu Wamakko of Sokoto.

This is just in-line with a statement released by the spokesperson of the speaker, Imam Imam, which claimed that Tambuwal went to see the Sokoto governor.

“The speaker went to see his governor who sought to see him and he went there before the meeting commenced and it did not commence before he left the lodge,” he said.

In our investigation, it was gathered that APC governors have decided to find all means to flag Tambuwal as the party’s presidential candidate in 2015.

The source said, “This is a big drama in the political of this country. Whether they want it or not, we have massively suggested that Tambuwal is the best person for our presidential candidate and we will ensure it happens by all means. We brought him to a venue where we are all present so that he would know that we are serious.

“We have invited him for a meeting and sent his state governor to him.

So, he is aware of our intention to get him into the party. He is a neutral person who still maintains high sense of integrity among Nigerians so if we use him, we can easily achieve our goal of bring the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.”

However, attempt to speak with Tambuwal proved abortive. A close source to the speaker told our correspondent that Tambuwal was aware of APC’s moves to have him with them.

He said, “Though the speaker is not also happy with what is happening in PDP, he has not declared his intention. But it is not impossible for him to join APC if he is offered to contest for president in 2015.”

However, it should be recalled that Tambuwal has recently attended some events organised by APC governors and members.
Part of which is the launching of ‘Opon Imo’ (Tablet of knowledge) in Osun State.

For the first time, Tambuwal, a PDP member, also sent one Femi Gbajabiamila, an APC member to represent him at a leadership summit organised for Ambasador Kolade.

SOURCE
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Firefire(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Day DREAMING is not good for health.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by sloo1: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Brb
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
IF NA TRUE EHEN NA ANOTHER FRESH 4 YEARS FOR GEJ BE THAT O grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: IF NA TRUE EHEN NA ANOTHER FRESH 4 YEARS FOR GEJ BE THAT O grin
So you were even dying in silence I never knew you were afraid of Buhari! Anyways, let's see what would happen. I'm expecting most of you to still call OsunDefender a liar.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Abu34: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
If APC like they can pick Tanbuwal and Buhari together as president then Fashola and Amaechi together as vice, GEJ will win them with a wide margin.

They should better start now to prepare for 2019. The earlier the better.

2015 is a done deal.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by talktimi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its a fact the APC will have to "borrow" a presidential candidate from the PDP. They have no choice otherwise, besides its been their antecedent right from ACN days & they even had to borrow a candidate to contest and win governorship in ogun state

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: So you were even dying in silence I never knew you were afraid of Buhari! Anyways, let's see what would happen. I'm expecting most of you to still call OsunDefender a liar.
AN ALQAEDA MEMBER CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404:
And who's that??
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Itoroetti(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: And who's that??

E.g you,buhari aka dog and baboon,atiku,tinubu aka fake certificate man,etc

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Itoroetti :

E.g you,buhari aka dog and baboon,atiku,tinubu aka fake certificate man,etc
I pray you'd be alive, when APC finally takes over Nigeria, In Jesus' Name! Amen

That's a Prayer from an Alqaeda man oo; i want to see your, AMEN! If supporting a Northerner makes me a Muslim, carry go!
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: And who's that??
ORIE WAN NBE JARE
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404:
. . . and what have you gained from the Egbesu man that has been ruling this country?
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: I pray you'd be alive, when APC finally takes over Nigeria, In Jesus' Name! Amen

That's a Prayer from an Alqaeda man oo; i want to see your, AMEN! If supporting a Northerner makes me a Muslim, carry go!
If supporting a Northerner makes me a
Muslim, carry go!
HE NEVER SAID THAT YOU ARE A MUSLIM. YOU ARE JUST A FAITHFUL SERVANT OF YOUR SLAVE MASTERS. IF YOU NO SUPPORT THEM SE NA IGBO MAN YOU GO SUPPORT

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
. . . and what have you gained from the Egbesu man that has been ruling this country?
HERE COMES ANOTHER SLAVE

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by ChinoElects1: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its GEJ all the way till 2019..

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: ORIE WAN NBE JARE
Do I understand your language??
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404:

HE NEVER SAID THAT YOU ARE A MUSLIM. YOU ARE JUST A FAITHFUL SERVANT OF YOUR SLAVE MASTERS. IF YOU NO SUPPORT THEM SE NA IGBO MAN YOU GO SUPPORT

Differentiate btw Alqaeda and Islam!
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: HERE COMES ANOTHER SLAVE
You dey bombolo cigar. Go and brush your teeth before you talk to me.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: Do I understand your language??
DO I EXPECT DUNCEphilopus TO UNDERSTAND MY LINGUA NO!
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: Differentiate btw Alqaeda with Islam!

"The believers are
those only who believe
in Allah and His
Messenger, then they
doubt not, and
struggle hard with
their wealth and their
lives in the way of
Allah. Such are the
truthful ones" (49:15).

THAT'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Sloan: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abu34: If APC like they can pick Tanbuwal and Buhari together as president then Fashola and Amaechi together as vice, GEJ will win them with a wide margin.

They should better start now to prepare for 2019. The earlier the better.

2015 is a done deal.

You have to wonder why some people like you make completely illogical and senseless statements! Except retardeen GEJ rigs the election, there is no way he can win the 2015 election! It is the Arithmetic => DUM.BASS DUM DUM! Except rigging the elections, the election is APC's to lose if they mobilize all the votes in the North and South West (majority of the population already), and get the votes in states in the Middle Belt, win or get significant votes in the SS and the SE can go anywhere they like with their minority votes. That is it! The SE will vote only on sentiments, so most parties and aspirants can only do a best-effort campaign but in the areas where the APC has strong support, they must do everything to mobilize all that support, get phone cameras into every hand and be sure to monitor the elections! GEJ can never have the sympathy votes he got in 2011 when he was deemed to have been treated unfairly by some of Yaradua's aide and people in government.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by mike404(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
struggle hard with
their wealth and their
lives in the way of
Allah. Such are the
truthful ones"
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Danzar: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404:
how did you know?and GEJ a boko Haram setter &developer,surely will never rule naija again.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Musiwa seems to be everywhere today! I saw you on the last thread I visited, pls try and drop a word sire.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by musiwa112: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
who is Tambuwal, i dont know him.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Abu34: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Sloan:

You have to wonder why some people like you make completely illogical and senseless statements! Except retardeen GEJ rigs the election, there is no way he can win the 2015 election! It is the Arithmetic => DUM.BASS DUM DUM! Except rigging the elections, the election is APC's to lose if they mobilize all the votes in the North and South West (majority of the population already), and get the votes in states in the Middle Belt, win or get significant votes in the SS and the SE can go anywhere they like with their minority votes. That is it! The SE will vote only on sentiments, so most parties and aspirants can only do a best-effort campaign but in the areas where the APC has strong support, they must do everything to mobilize all that support, get phone cameras into every hand and be sure to monitor the elections! GEJ can never have the sympathy votes he got in 2011 when he was deemed to have been treated unfairly by some of Yaradua's aide and people in government.

This is the same political arithmetic u APC e-rats did in Anambra that made Ngige to go and borrow N5 billion from Tinubu and failed woefully at the end.

U think election is done on nairaland. U will only make noise online after the election while GEJ continues with his transformation agenda till 2019.

GEJ remains the best Nigerian leader since our independence.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by Sloan: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abu34:

This is the same political arithmetic u APC e-rats did in Anambra that made Ngige to go and borrow N5 billion from Tinubu and failed woefully at the end.

U think election is done on nairaland. U will only make noise online after the election while GEJ continues with his transformation agenda till 2019.

GEJ remains the best Nigerian leader since our independence.

You and who did political arithmetic? Show me where I did any arithmetic or shut up if you can't! Anambra is NOT and can never be representative of Nigeria! That Ananmbra people made a certain choice is their decision but that does not mean their votes will be decisive in a presidential election. Otherwise, why did Ojukwu fail to even get 3% of the votes from all over the country when he contested for president? Except GEJ finds a way to rig the elections and is allowed to get away with it, there's no way he will EVER win another election inNigeria. Today, the governor and all (or most) LGs in Rivers State are in APC or leaning APC, you think they will work to give your retardeen a victory at the polls? Rivers is perhaps the most populated state in the SS. If APC gets a win in Rivers, Kano and Lagos, while clearing the entire north, west, parts of the middle belt (Kwara, etc) GEJ can never win or where will he find the numbers? Note that I have not even added SE to this equation as every Nigerian knows that the SE is the most unreliable of all parts of Nigeria in which elections is for the highest bidder and the most tribalistic. I hope you now have your Second Niger bridge, stoopid people!

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by donphilopus: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
musiwa112: who is Tambuwal, i dont know him.
Pls, I don't want you to know him! Because if you know him, something else would happen to him.
Re: 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies by chidexy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sloan:

You and who did political arithmetic? Show me where I did any arithmetic or shut up if you can't! Anambra is NOT and can never be representative of Nigeria! That Ananmbra people made a certain choice is their decision but that does not mean their votes will be decisive in a presidential election. Otherwise, why did Ojukwu fail to even get 3% of the votes from all over the country when he contested for president? Except GEJ finds a way to rig the elections and is allowed to get away with it, there's no way he will EVER win another election inNigeria. Today, the governor and all (or most) LGs in Rivers State are in APC or leaning APC, you think they will work to give your retardeen a victory at the polls? Rivers is perhaps the most populated state in the SS. If APC gets a win in Rivers, Kano and Lagos, while clearing the entire north, west, parts of the middle belt (Kwara, etc) GEJ can never win or where will he find the numbers? Note that I have not even added SE to this equation as every Nigerian knows that the SE is the most unreliable of all parts of Nigeria in which elections is for the highest bidder and the most tribalistic. I hope you now have your Second Niger bridge, stoopid people!

Jonathan doesn't need a very wide margin to win the election in 2015. He needs just a simple majority and as things stand today, he has more than that, at the moment. Forget the talks about APC clearing SW. PDP will score more than 25% of the votes in ALL Southwest states and might even defeat APC candidate in 2 or 3 Southwest States. He already knows that, like in 2011, he's unlikely to do well in NE and NW states

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Posters Of Alleged Drug Baron Buruji Kashamu Floods Ogun State / Zimbabwe: Mugabe's Sexually Transmitted Power / Buhari Daughter Zahra Speaks: Dad’s Bid Is About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.