Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old (3840 Views)

Senator Yerima Vs Stella Damasus On Al-Jazeera THE STREAM / I Gave Out My Daughters For Marriage At Age 15 And 16--senator Yerima / Senator Yerima And His 13 Year Old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by gistmelove(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Three years after marrying a 14 year old Egyptian girl named Marian, which was widely protested in Nigeria, former Zamfara state governor and serving senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, Sen. Ahmed Yerima, has reportedly divorced her to marry a new wife. According to reports, Sen.Yerima and four men, said to be members of the Zamfara State House of Assembly were in Egypt a few weeks ago for the wedding fathia of a new bride said to be 15 years old.

Marian who is now 17 and a mother of one, is believed to be the daughter of the former governor's driver whenever he visits Egypt. The reason he divorced her is to enable him take a new wife as he's not allowed more than four wives.

The Senator is alleged to have married and divorced a few women in the last few years but has never changed his first three wives, only the fourth ones.

Sen. Ahmed Yerima this year was strongly against the deletion of the section of the 1999 constitution which pegged the official marriage age in Nigeria as 18 year, saying it was anti-Islam.
source SEE HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/senator-yerima-divorces-17yrs-old.html

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Cabme(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nawo
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by chiteny(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
SMH. I do not blame him. He has no conscience and Nigerian Law allows it. Go Yerima!! You are free to even break this new record by marrying a 10year old or even younger.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man should be jailed. What would become of the unfortuate girl now? It is so sickening.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Godmother(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Imagine being a divorcee and a mother of one at age 17. Wonders will never cease! This is the selfishness of man in the highest order. 3 years time he will divorce this 15 year old and marry another!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by zeb04(f): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man is a beast
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by kreamidiva(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
He needs serious deliverance!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Someone please tell me this is some kind of bad joke.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Miner13: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
I still remember when the debate was much heatier at the chamber and what some ignoramus and arrant nonsensical idiot were pouring out on nairaland.
Now their so called islamic scholar fighting for the legalization of under age marriage has just divorsed the innocent girl that should be building her future.

Very funny, yerima went for another aged 15, very sure to be divorse in another 3years.
This is inhuman action of man to the right to existence of woman.
May God punish yerima and his belief.

Ask them again
their naughty reply will be it is islamic

please what do they call somebody suffering from silly diseases.

Owkay!

Silly diseases=sillicosis.
Are sure dis is correct
Hahahahahahacheesy
those agitating for under age marriage are al suffering from sillicosis

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is so so so sad
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Another dirty old animal wey no dey take eye see pikin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Stunning Playhouses Of Rich Kids / Is My Mum Right To Have Said This? / Should I Be Worried About My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.