Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed (923 Views)

Gospel Music Hangout: Enthusiasts And Musicians / Acapella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
My people, this is reaching out to my brothers and sisters who are great FANS of Acapella/Choral songs who can sing. Will appreciate raising a group that will use music for social change.

Please note that the ultimate objective is geared towards social reforms/ humanitarian service and not just the immediate benefits. I will appreciate individuals that have passion for community service, individuals that can sing classic and contemporary tunes, people that can work with keys and can flow seamlessly in any song without much directions.

You can make this change happen.

If you are interested, please indicate by sending me mail at remakenaija@gmail.com

Please note that this post is made on behalf of the project initiator and not me.. (
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2013
I still await interested volunteers..

This is very much alive...

if you stay in lagos especially central part of Lagos, kindly indicate interest and we will give you a call

Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2013
STILL AWAIT RESPONSES. WILL COMMENCE SOON
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
I would like to know the full details of how things work here. Am Henry, 19yrs. I have an amazing voice like celine dion and resides in Abia state. Email - henryibeleme@gmail.com or call 07039589059
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria will survive.... get ready to sing along that great song of emancipation!!
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
HenryDion:
I would like to know the full details of how things work here. Am Henry, 19yrs. I have an amazing voice like celine dion and resides in Abia state. Email - henryibeleme@gmail.com or call 07039589059

have not been able to reach you
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
kentosman:

have not been able to reach you
Reach me with this number. 08167970969,
thanks
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by Enyimbavide: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2018
I would lik 2 b part of d group, I HV actually been looking 4 this type of stuff....I reside in Lagos, 08131291022..is my num, u can contact me on WhatsApp 2. Tanks
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by Neminc: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2018
What age bracket are you looking at
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by ebekuedike(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Is this still open sir?

I have a young chap who just finished his youth service and trying to cope with life. My neighbour who is very great in singing and also a lead guitarist.

He is very much interested in this...
Re: Choral/acapella Enthusiasts Needed by kentosman(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
yes. still available but only for Lagos catchment area.
please drop your contact or call the number on the signature.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Price Range Of Lead Guitar In Nigeria / Free Music Production! / One Of The Best Nigeria Blues Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.