Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- (6727 Views)

Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Emmycheeze: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D’banj in Church, Tells him to Remove The Entire Bling-Bling On His Neck

The man of Lord at living faith belief Church world wide also referred to as Winners Chapel, Bishop D. Oyedepo did not get overly enthusiastic with all the current blings and swags of ex-Mohits star, Dapo Oyebanji generally referred to as D'banj once they came in contact.

We learnt that D'banj was lately approached to perform at a Youth programme in Covenant University where in fact the Bishop was also a particular guest of honour.

Those people present at the Event claimed that D'banj was presented by MC to step on stage for his performance, D'banj seemed on point in his standard bling-bling setting of dressing and when he was presenting his music, the extremely respectable Bishop Oyedepo stopped him.

According to eye watch witness, we were informed that the Bishop's gesture took everybody by shock when he told the ‘Fall in Love 'crooner to stop his performance.

It was learnt that the Bishop while trying to keep up the great standard of Christianity, informed D'banj to remove the whole bling on his neck and to be cautious of what he'd state on stage.

While a number of the those who were there said Bishop Oyedepo uttered the caution to D'banj jokingly, nevertheless, not just a few maintained that he meant every term he explained concerning the star artist.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Really nice of the bishop.

Meanwhile oyedepo doesn't mind collecting them bling bling as offering.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Prowizy2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes nah!!!! He is richer than Dbanj so Dbanj must obey grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by prophylaxis: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Y invite dbanj to perform in d first place

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Big4wig(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by richP: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
prophylaxis: Y invite dbanj to perform in d first place
i wonder o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by tobex23(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thank God he did not slap him o!! He can say demon is inside blings!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Waspy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
prophylaxis: Y invite dbanj to perform in d first place
richP:
i wonder o
is this even true sef?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by DonaldGenes(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kudos to our revered no-nonsense Bishop
Ride on sire, but next time Dbanj should not be invited to grace such occasion again pleaseeeeeee
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by bestads(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Emmycheeze: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D’banj in Church, Tells him to Remove The Entire Bling-Bling On His Neck

The man of Lord at living faith belief Church world wide also referred to as Winners Chapel, Bishop D. Oyedepo did not get overly enthusiastic with all the current blings and swags of ex-Mohits star, Dapo Oyebanji generally referred to as D'banj once they came in contact.

We learnt that D'banj was lately approached to perform at a Youth programme in Covenant University where in fact the Bishop was also a particular guest of honour.

Those people present at the Event claimed that D'banj was presented by MC to step on stage for his performance, D'banj seemed on point in his standard bling-bling setting of dressing and when he was presenting his music, the extremely respectable Bishop Oyedepo stopped him.

According to eye watch witness, we were informed that the Bishop's gesture took everybody by shock when he told the ‘Fall in Love 'crooner to stop his performance.

It was learnt that the Bishop while trying to keep up the great standard of Christianity, informed D'banj to remove the whole bling on his neck and to be cautious of what he'd state on stage.

While a number of the those who were there said Bishop Oyedepo uttered the caution to D'banj jokingly, nevertheless, not just a few maintained that he meant every term he explained concerning the star artist.

Rumour Mongers, What will your father or you be remembered for?? Small Minds like you will always discuss people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
What is the source of this story? How can Dbanj be called to sing in Bishop Oyedepo's school? Odd.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by adde: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
just passing by>>>
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Bobbycharlton(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
And what is the moral lesson there?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by ignis: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
I trust my papa...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Akosbaba(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
bestads:

Rumour Mongers, What will your father or you be remembered for?? Small Minds like you will always discuss people
easy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by pussyeater(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2013
He no slap am ni?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by NeuroBoss(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Yeah. I can imagine Bishop saying that in a "we made you" kind of voice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Dygeasy(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2013
Emmycheeze:
It was learnt that the Bishop while trying to keep up the great standard of Christianity, informed D'banj to remove the whole bling on his neck and to be[b] cautious of what he'd state on stage[/b].
Cautious In Which Of His Songs Exactly?

Don't Tell Me Nonsense undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by KweenAdz(f): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2013
airmark: What is the source of this story? How can Dbanj be called to sing in Bishop Oyedepo's school? Odd.

I wonder oh... Wen Lara George dey dre.. grin abi gospel artists don finish for naija ni ?I dnt beliv ds gist at all...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by DARREG(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
believe me when i say the Bishop can never and would never invite a secular artiste to his school....this is a libelous post
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Lies..all lies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by piratedcopy(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
this trend will surely make front page. Sure me die
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
When it makes fp, i'll modify this comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dbanj is no stranger to David Oyedepo cos Dbanj's parents were member of Living Faith from Kaduna...and of course, staunch members till 2007 as far as I know. I can't tell if such relstionship still exist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
why bishop sef like form holy holy,when the school invite dbanj,do dey expect to don moen,abeg make oyedepo go siddon,he should have called frank edward instead.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by Manweysabi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Very old and fake news undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- by ebonyjummy(f): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Old story

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Has Impregnated Kylie Jenner / Omotani Omotayo: Wizkid’s Girlfriend / Akeelah Amin Donates Educational Materials To IDPs School In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.