Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos (1726 Views)

how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building / When Is The Best Time To Roof A House? / Real Cost & Pix For Building 4bed Rm Duplex And 2bed Rm Flat X 2 At Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
I got 2bedroom flat 2 and i want to know how much will it cost to roof it with Aluminium roofing
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 20, 2013
I got 2bedroom flat 2 and i want to know how much will it cost to roof it with Aluminium roofing....
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos by yosmen: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2013
to know the exact cost.u will need to produce d roof plan,also d quality guage of a alluminum affect cost.there is alluminum of 0.35 guage,0.45,0.6 ,0.7,..on d average people use 0.45.
budget an average of 500k for each building excluding the woodwork.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 2bedroom Flat X 2 In Lagos by Meritgoal(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2013
sempeman: I got 2bedroom flat 2 and i want to know how much will it cost to roof it with Aluminium roofing
I hope you mean twin 2 bedroom flat? if yes, we can get it covered for you with 750k using 0.45mm Email: ak.medular@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let This Opportunity Enlude You All Are For Sales And Rents / Quality Iflux LED Indoor/outdoor Lighting For Your Home/property Design / Land For Sale in Eleko,Opposite Amen Estate 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.