Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? (19962 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by jewelzizi(f): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
daywalker12911: Its not fake. Dis year's own began january endin and ended feb(2wks).I did it just b4 I went for service. As for d remuneration u will get d break down in d acceptance mail.

Please do dey accomodate people or we will sort ourselves out. Please I want to know in order to enable me choose a location! Thanks.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Estorico: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
I wonder why some people can't see and read! The email address you are to forward the application is there for Heaven's sake. Let's ask other intelligent and relevant question please!
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by oluemmakay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please ooo.... I have tried to send it for d 2nd time..after cross checkin d email address over and over again but all to no avail. Cud it b because am sendin it from my mobile fone or wot?? Anybody wit similar xperience??
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by buzritchy: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
oluemmakay: Please ooo.... I have tried to send it for d 2nd time..after cross checkin d email address over and over again but all to no avail. Cud it b because am sendin it from my mobile fone or wot?? Anybody wit similar xperience??

check the email very well:NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ ng.kpmg.com............. shift the (ng.kpmg.com) closer to the @
try resend after closing the space between @ AND ng.kpmg.com
I hope it helps. GOODLUCK
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by blazerMaks: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Davide, reply my mail nau. Kilode?
Since last week. Haba!
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by daywalker12911(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
No accommodation! Just a one day training in lagos ! Choose a location close 2 where u leave.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by davide470(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
blazerMaks: @ Davide, reply my mail nau. Kilode?
Since last week. Haba!
Haba na..replied you sinceeeeeee.. Even sent you anoda mail just now..kobá käbà. grin
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Victosin09(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
*following*
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by iebanehita(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
davide470:
because am in a good mood 2day,I won't say you are a dullard! The mail was right there!!!!!!!!

Indirectly, you hve said so.. grin
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by iebanehita(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Estorico: I wonder why some people can't see and read! The email address you are to forward the application is there for Heaven's sake. Let's ask other intelligent and relevant question please!

The thing is that some people are narrow minded.

They are so used to email address being in small letters. So this one looks "fake" to them.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by oluemmakay(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
buzritchy:

check the email very well:NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ ng.kpmg.com............. shift the (ng.kpmg.com) closer to the @
try resend after closing the space between @ AND ng.kpmg.com
I hope it helps. GOODLUCK
I ve done all dese to d best of my knowleg...i wil try to resend it usin a computer 2mao... Tanx!
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Cleopatranwa(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please how much is the pay? Can someone help me out here?
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by iebanehita(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
^^^1,000,000 per month.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by dabiko(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^1,000,000 per month.
Are u kidding me? I thought the pay is 2M/month...

1 Like

Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by u3fine(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
dabiko: Are u kidding me? I thought the pay is 2M/month...
2M is basic salary.
You are entitled to 50% of basic as transport, 100% housing, 30% health, 5% hazard and 80% education.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by detee2: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
You guys are just getting your spirits high...self motivation is good
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by olakel(m): 1:33am On Dec 18, 2013
NG-
FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com

Copy n use dz. 4all u "its nt going".
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by zeedward: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2013
davide470:
because am in a good mood 2day, I won't say you are a dullard! The mail was right there!!!!!!!!

NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com
thanks dear
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Ayoola171(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2013
davide470:
because am in a good mood 2day, I won't say you are a dullard! The mail was right there!!!!!!!!

NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com
Hello, what he or she can't view very well from dat mail is @kpmg.com
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Can a corper apply pls?
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by MicroBox: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Please nau! Those that did the stuff january, how much is the take home after every every...
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by Olutola88(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi guys, just wanna know if a corps member is eligible to apply. If yes, from wot time to wot time will I be working daily. Wanna know if I cud combine with my place of primary Assignment responsibilities. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by daywalker12911(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
For those asking- yes! Corps members can apply
And U can combine it with any work you re doing.
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by FpiRecruitment: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
why is no one answering the salary scale question?
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by MissIndependent(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Even if i want to apply now which location will i even choose Abeokuta or Lagos? So confused... I give up sad
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by MissIndependent(f): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
daywalker12911: For those asking- yes! Corps members can apply
And U can combine it with any work you re doing.
You said it is just 2weeks? Ok
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by opeyemmmy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
MissIndependent: Even if i want to apply now which location will i even choose Abeokuta or Lagos? So confused... I give up sad

Same here. Calabar or Ibadan angry
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by opeyemmmy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fpi Recruitment: why is no one answering the salary scale question?

From an 'inside source', 60k or thereabouts. smiley
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by MissIndependent(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
opeyemmmy:

Same here. Calabar or Ibadan angry
Lol i guess i should let it pass undecided
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by daywalker12911(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Abt 2-3 weeks!
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by MissIndependent(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
opeyemmmy:

From an 'inside source', 60k or thereabouts. smiley
Are you serious or you are joking? 60k for just 3wks? Na lie joor cheesy
Re: Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? by opeyemmmy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
MissIndependent: Lol i guess i should let it pass undecided

No, don't give up just yet. You have nothing to lose if you apply. Abeokuta is another option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.