Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! (20271 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / BREAKING News~ASUU Calls Off Strike. / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Paul John:

Watch yourself

Im handsome.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2013
na wa ooo...
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by kabba7(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Skillbobralph: Why not allow jonalist in if you are really for the right thing. I wonder why they are doing it hidden when they claim they are fighting for the masses (student) interest or are they planning on how to share the 200 billion

Can see journalists are unwanted rodents it is very possible some could be there for Wike.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by GentleFrank(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Okay ...
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by shehuAO: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Some comments are childish comments,would 't ASUU put its structure in order before calling off the strike?ASUU said,they don't want this strike of a thing to happened next,while not allow them to do the proper things before calling off?its said 100 days is not for ever,let's be patience and stop fooling our selves.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Ratebuster(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2013
m=PAGAN 9JA]i hate jesus the jewwwwwwwwww.[/quote]wot has he done to you?
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by phylp: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2013
We nigerians are always funny, self engrossed coward!!weeks ago it was jonathan and FG dt was receivein d insult..sme pple almst cursed their entire family nt odas..now d table has turn.. ASUU are academic politicians..fire go burn dia bum bum!!!can I hear an Amen in d house!!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by tomzman: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Which one do we believe now? Yesterday, it was 'ASUU calls off five months old strike' Today, it's 'ASUU yet to call off strike' Abeg, mods should confirm the truth or otherwise of something before moving it to fp na.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Sohot1(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate jesus the jewwwwwwwwww.

Yet He is d only one who can save u...
Give ur life to Him, NOW!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by donphilopus: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Starbank: GOD NOT JESUS!!!!!!!!
Of course!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate jesus the jewwwwwwwwww.
I'm sorry for you...the devil is preparing a special place for you in Hell...repent now while you still have the chance...Jesus is ever forgiving...don't worry you haven't been condemned yet.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by AroOkigbo(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Whether they like it or not, students will go back to school next year!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by gilbertanochili: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2013
grin ;Dyess oo. ASUU strike must go on, no shaking at all. ;Dyess oo. ASUU strike must go on, no shaking at all.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2013
heefeholuwah: I'm sorry for you...the devil is preparing a special place for you in Hell...repent now while you still have the chance...Jesus is ever forgiving...don't worry you haven't been condemned yet.

I dont need your useless pity. I dont believe in your mythological hell.

Repent for what? condemned for what? Are you blackmailing me Sir? angry

You repent first and return to your ancestors religion. There is still time. We are ressurrecting the old religions. Better hurry before it is too late.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Wise-talk:
I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU TOO.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by shakaz(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2013
yomifowe:

Mr. Moderator, I wonder why you have not hidden this guy's post. He is derailing the purpose of this tread and causing a lot of confusion.

Pls dont answer him again. He is just seeking unnecessary attention.

Now, where were we...

I saw the news onTVC site ystdy that the strike has been called off...

http://tvcontinental.tv/article/breaking-news-ASUU-calls-strike
why not just leave him alone he wasn't specific as far as I know there are more than one jesus with jewish origin, had he said Jesus the messiah or his real name ''Ieshua'' son of mary then there would be cause for concern..right now it may be Jesus navas he hates who knows..
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by segzytemi(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2013
The strike has been suspended, just a media update from the ASUU president.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I dont give a damn. You are doomed!

You cannot carve a God. You can only a carve a representation / physical manifestation of a God.

Dont go on my family dude. Dont make me get your mother and father into the equation.

Rotten man worshipper. slave.
like I care? Bring it on phyco, I am game! I hv got all the time in the world for u. And for ur info! I answer to no relative, so u can bring dem into the equation while I gladly retaliate the kind gesture! Or better still, bring ur so ancestral slave gods to tell their own story as to how ur lineage escape slavery! IDOIT. I am sure ur children wuld suffer from an overdose of ur Stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme Registration Now Available / Police Invites NANS Over Seven Days Ultimatum Given To South Africa Firms / Sodiq Wahab Oladejo Graduates With First Class In UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.