Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where To Sell What You Import Successfully And Easily Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Sell What You Import Successfully And Easily Nigeria! (546 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? / Do You Want To Start You Import And Export Business Online?then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell What You Import Successfully And Easily Nigeria! by okwobome: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
So many young entrepreneurs who are into importation, always face one issue... Which is after importation, maybe from Asia, or Europe, would still have to look for cash to rent a store, in order to sell their products...i really will say that this guys have bridged that gap.... All you need now, is to simply own a store on nairapurchase.com and sell your stuffs... for traffic, i think its cool... This is how your selling platform will look like... nairapurchase.com/mobitech. Nairapurchase also give you the opportunity to buy from anywhere in the world....as they also have Chinese store owners, Europe, etc..... Plus 1.5% instant cash commission for you, when people you invite purchase anything....
Like I promised that I will always bring free info to you, info that others collect cash for, this is my free Christmas Present to you, from my heart!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lead As To Get Glucose Syrup In Large Quantity / Hurray! 2 USA Made Touch Scrren Laptops For Sale! N100k Per One! / Video Wall ...take A Look And Have Your Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.