Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members (906 Views)

Ppa For Lagos Batch B Corp Member / Recruitment: Strictly For Abuja 2010/2011 Batch B Corp Members / Recruitment: Strictly For Abuja Batch B Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by luv2talk(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
Ajuwaya
The intention of this platform is to introduce yourself,where you are currently serving and your discipline.This will enable employee on Nairaland to contact you when ever there are opportunities.The POP is around the corner, ,Alloweee will stop, Wetin person go Chop.?Bros heeeeeee, let us know you. grin grin grin
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by marosky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
When is the POP date.
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by luv2talk(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
marosky:

When is the POP date.
i was told this Morning that the POP is september 11th,2008 from a reliable source,
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by enspirito: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
u guys are passing out on the anniversary of a very tragic event (9/11 bombing of usa). na wa for your set oooooooooooooooooooooooo. he go bee sha. wish u all a happy life after service year
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by luv2talk(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
enspirito:

u guys are passing out on the anniversary of a very tragic event (9/11 bombing of usa). na wa for your set oooooooooooooooooooooooo. he go bee sha. wish u all a happy life after service year
YOU ARE A FUNNY MAN,I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTACT YUSUF BOMOI,HE WILL BE IN THE BEST POSITION TO ANSWER THAT.BATCH "A" 2007 HAD THEIR POP ON VALENTINE DAY,I THINK NYSC IS JUSTIFIED FOR PUTTING OUR OWN ON 9/11.I THINK THIS IS A REFLECTION OF THE DEFINITION OF LIFE; BITTER AND SWEET grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by sonyjacobs(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
I THINK 2007 BATCH B CORPERS ARE PASSING OUT IN FEW WEEKS TIME BECAUSE 2008 BATCH B WILL COMING TO CAMP 26TH OF AUGUST. THEY MUST PASS OUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE NEW BATCH COMES IN. CHECK www.nysc.gov.ng AND SEE THE MOBILISATION TIME TABLE FOR BATCH B 2OO8
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by luv2talk(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
sonyjacobs:

I THINK 2007 BATCH B CORPERS ARE PASSING OUT IN FEW WEEKS TIME BECAUSE 2008 BATCH B WILL COMING TO CAMP 26TH OF AUGUST. THEY MUST PASS OUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE NEW BATCH COMES IN. CHECK www.nysc.gov.ng AND SEE THE MOBILISATION TIME TABLE FOR BATCH B 2OO8

Thanks for the info,i have seen the website before,i dont think it is visible to open camp on 26 of this Month,this is due to the fact that Ramadan will commence on 30th August,2008.NYSC will soon change the time table.Two Months ago,they set out a time table on this same website which says new Corp members are comming in on 23rd sept,2008.I dont depend on the website either,i rather depend on powerful insider information.They will soon change the date on the website.BET IT.
Batch "B" 2007 came in on 15th Oct,2007,if they passed out in August,that will amount to injustice,they supposed to pass out september.I think sept 11 is still gaining ground.Lets cross our finger and wait to hear from Yusuf Bomoi, thanks Bros
Re: To All 2007 Batch "B" Corp Members by yinkojay: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
luv2talk, are you trying to create a link for all Batch B members? thgat will be nice for relationship and particularlt for employment. well, I am serving in Ikot ekpene, in Akwa Ibom state. I would like to get a reply from you. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And International Scholarships For Postgraduates / Browse Internet Free On Your Laptop/desktop And Your Mobile Phone / Free Microsoft Exams (mcts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.