Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Time To Give Our President A Break From Ad Hominem Attacks - Enough Is Enough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Give Our President A Break From Ad Hominem Attacks - Enough Is Enough (1437 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Enough Reason To Consider Secession — Gani Adams / Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Lessons In Ad Hominem: Burdens Of A GEJ Supporter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Time To Give Our President A Break From Ad Hominem Attacks - Enough Is Enough by gerald09(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
payless: GEJ brought this problem on himself. GEJ was given the mandate to do the right thing but he chose to play politics of division by diving the country along ethnic and religious lines. He has squandered the goodwill given to him after the death of Yar'Adua. GEJ is a green snake under the green grass.
Really! Culd u please explain to us in ur own words hw he did d Religious N Tribal things u accused him of. This way most of us will learn n join d crusade but u shall not use what u heard from any media, politician or word of mouth. I need a hands on explanation.
Thank you.
Re: Time To Give Our President A Break From Ad Hominem Attacks - Enough Is Enough by agbameta: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
gerald09:
Really! Culd u please explain to us in ur own words hw he did d Religious N Tribal things u accused him of. This way most of us will learn n join d crusade but u shall not use what u heard from any media, politician or word of mouth. I need a hands on explanation.
Thank you.

Jonathan: Igbos Remain Pillar of My Govt

"You have remained a pillar of support for my administration; you have indeed given me greater support than any other ethnic group in the country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-igbos-remain-pillar-of-my-govt/160312/

That's was by your ignorant, tribalistic and bigoted president..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Anambra Top Evacuees From Troubled Central Africa Republic-nema / Top Longest Bridges In The World / The Plight Of Commercial Tricycle Operators In Uyo,akwaibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.