Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project (12882 Views)

Builder Needed For Estate Project In Ibadan / First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Are You Looking For Funding/Finance For A Real Estate Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Big4wig(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eyop:

Fhemmy na wa for you oh! You no dey take eye pass any real estate post for nairaland grin grin

Not my fault oh, i just think real estate is the main thing and still my dream but distance has been my biggest cry cry
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Abiodundaramol(f): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
That good and God will strengthen u keep it up ,Pls remember me oh I am into production of 2by2 asbestos
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by amiskurie(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
patiently waiting.....
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by jeffizy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Realistic business plan. Kudos.
I will like to know if your partnership is open.
Kindly PM sir.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by amiskurie(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
nice idea!
anybody noticed the development in emperor estate.I visited the estate last Sunday and I was amazed.its for emperors truly..everything abt the estate is something else.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by drnoel: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
to God be the glory
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by amiskurie(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
i'd have love to be part of these but I have been so involved in other ventures....I mean no time for me at all.also I have been so cautious doing faraway business.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tuntheycr7: [size=32pt]this space is not for sale, beware of 419[/size]

AND MY SON wOLE. grin
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Humanbeans(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
@junapril, I'm interested in becoming a partner. Just see my details on my profile page. Thanks
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by warrior01: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Even though I wouldn't like to be seen discouraging nobody, but some guys doesn't have up to one million and they want to build an estate worth billions. Hmmmmn! BEWARE OF 419. my 2 kobo
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by gbadexy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ op
I don't doubt your project would come to fruition with exposure it will get on NL.
You would be surprised with the people that visit this site.
I have had some contacts on paint supply here and recently did on site exterior screeding material at an impressive site at osogbo by a foreign client who said he 'spyder 80' did his sky scraper roof.
I will book mark this thread and follow it keenly.
Hopefully we I may learn a few beneficial things or ideas.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Tuntheycr7: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

AND MY SON wOLE. grin

grin grin you wan make ya you son dis-fada you ?
Plus you must b an Ibadan man.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
esoorita: [quote author=Junapril

It will be extremely beneficial to people aspiring to get on the property ladder in Lekki axis if you can deliver at the price you set out for your estate. You will be seen as a group of people contributing their own quota in ameliorating the difficulties of fellow Nigerians by providing some reasonably priced properties for them. We all know that there's a lot of greed in the property business most especially in Lekki axis where developers will build a house at a cost of 10 Million Naira and slap a sales price tag of 20 Million Naira on it. I wish you a successful outcome and good luck in seeing your dreams come to fruition. Cheers!

Thank you bro. Appreciate you.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eyop:

Fhemmy na wa for you oh! You no dey take eye pass any real estate post for nairaland grin grin

Oga fhemmy no de gork ooo. Faithful nairalander.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Junapril: Oga fhemmy no de gork ooo. Faithful nairalander.

My Brother, No other business or investment is better than real estate and my wife is sold to Real estate and for me to make sure Madam is willing to go back to Nigeria even to visit, i could use stuff like this now wink

1 Like

Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by austinoeze(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
;Dmore ororo to ur armpit
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by princeonx: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just tanda dey look!
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
rakumiii: Are you guys going to purchase the 100 acres?

We wish to buy 100 acres and even more but you know its all about money. Either you have cash to pay or you have someone willing to pay for your ideas without rendering you useless and taking over.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
jeffizy: Realistic business plan. Kudos.
Kindly PM sir.

Partnership is opened, depending on the level of partnership.
Thank you for believing in us.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
jeffizy: Realistic business plan. Kudos.
Kindly PM sir.

All email should be directed to: NSPDLTD@ gmail.com
Tel:08029522058, my partner Nurudeen 07052475969
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie: i'd have love to be part of these but I have been so involved in other ventures....I mean no time for me at all.also I have been so cautious doing faraway business.

Its important to be very cautious but i just feel all nairalanders are potential partners. Our aim is to impact so many lives and that is the reason for having a large project that will affect (directly or indirectly) a reasonable number of people.
But pls feel free to ask questions anytime.

Thank you.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Humanbeans: @junapril, I'm interested in becoming a partner. Just see my details on my profile page. Thanks

You are most welcome my oga. Mails should be sent to NSPDLTD@GMAIL.COM
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by NMotorwerks: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2013
You already have what it takes to actualize your dream. Money don't determine success in itself, it is will to stay focused on your dream and the determination to actualize the dream. I can see this project succeeding. Help will surely arise. Nothing is too hard to crack, when rain keeps falling on a particular spot on the rock, it pokes a hole. Keep working on your dream and it will soon become a reality.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by NMotorwerks: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2013
warrior01: Even though I wouldn't like to be seen discouraging nobody, but some guys doesn't have up to one million and they want to build an estate worth billions. Hmmmmn! BEWARE OF 419. my 2 kobo

Those who thought things are impossible to be done would be surprised when somebody is doing it. Nothing to warrant this guy being called a 419. Stop being negative because negative people usually don't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by alanbolo(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Eyop:

Na so I tire 4 d bobo. Car he dey there, properties nko? He dey. Sir Fhemmy, remember me when U get some deals oh.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2013
So, we checked the land and agreed to go ahead with the purchase even though we did not have up to 1 million naira, i did not have the confidence, i knew i had to put up the courage even though sometimes it feels too big for me to say. We requested for the documents of the land and asked for the asking price. We got a CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY as document and they offered to sell each plot at the rate of 4.5million naira each, which makes the total amount for the land to be N1,350,000,000,000 (One Billion, Three Hundred and fifty Million naira). I was so scared and was almost trembling at the price of the land alone. But we had something in mind, we knew everything is possible, we might not know how but we know we can always work round it. So we sent in an offer letter for the land to be discounted to N3million naira/plot and asked for the of being able to split up payment over a period of one year. The first payment was to be N300million initial deposit and the remaining spread over a period of one year. We sent in our offer while we took the document in to the Ministry of Lands. The Land document reflects that it has a Certificate of Occupancy which covers over 200 acres of Land in that environment. We were happy but wasnt sure if the land has any form of encumbrances.
We needed to pay for the advance payment of the land and hoping to get on site, get the place cleared and start building so that potential customers can visit the site to buyt upwhen they see the prototypes of what they are paying for. so, including the funds for development of structures, we were looking at a start up capital of about N500million naira
Now, the question was, HOW DO WE RAISE N500MILLION NAIRA considering the fact that we did not want to go through any bank because of the interest and the interest rate. So many companies liquidates over inability to repay bank loans and some would have to go hard on their customers so as to be able to service their bank facilities which takes away the ease in property acquisition as promised by us.
So, the only option we had was through equity contribution.
My partner and I decided to pen down everyone we knew could have up to 20million naira and above. We wanted to talk to about 10 people to make them contribute 50million naira each which will total N500million naira. We knew not everyone would pay all or some will not even pay at all but we wanted see what we could come up with so that we could meet the omooniles and conclude transaction.

We thought of how best to approach our potential investors in a way that would make them believe in our project and would make them bring in more people.
I started talking to a client that we just finished up the construction of His house, so he gave us a time to come for a meeting'.

But you know the way people are, from that day he stopped picking our calls except when he has something to discuss about his house and i just laughed because i knew it wasnt going to be so smooth ride ........ctd
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by smartg(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Nothing Good comes easy, except a child's-play.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by DUNKA(m): 4:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Junapril: So, we checked the land and agreed to go ahead with the purchase even though we did not have up to 1 million naira, i did not have the confidence, i knew i had to put up the courage even though sometimes it feels too big for me to say. We requested for the documents of the land and asked for the asking price. We got a CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY as document and they offered to sell each plot at the rate of 4.5million naira each, which makes the total amount for the land to be N1,350,000,000,000 (One Billion, Three Hundred and fifty Million naira). I was so scared and was almost trembling at the price of the land alone. But we had something in mind, we knew everything is possible, we might not know how but we know we can always work round it. So we sent in an offer letter for the land to be discounted to N3million naira/plot and asked for the of being able to split up payment over a period of one year. The first payment was to be N300million initial deposit and the remaining spread over a period of one year. We sent in our offer while we took the document in to the Ministry of Lands. The Land document reflects that it has a Certificate of Occupancy which covers over 200 acres of Land in that environment. We were happy but wasnt sure if the land has any form of encumbrances.
We needed to pay for the advance payment of the land and hoping to get on site, get the place cleared and start building so that potential customers can visit the site to buyt upwhen they see the prototypes of what they are paying for. so, including the funds for development of structures, we were looking at a start up capital of about N500million naira
Now, the question was, HOW DO WE RAISE N500MILLION NAIRA considering the fact that we did not want to go through any bank because of the interest and the interest rate. So many companies liquidates over inability to repay bank loans and some would have to go hard on their customers so as to be able to service their bank facilities which takes away the ease in property acquisition as promised by us.
So, the only option we had was through equity contribution.
My partner and I decided to pen down everyone we knew could have up to 20million naira and above. We wanted to talk to about 10 people to make them contribute 50million naira each which will total N500million naira. We knew not everyone would pay all or some will not even pay at all but we wanted see what we could come up with so that we could meet the omooniles and conclude transaction.

We thought of how best to approach our potential investors in a way that would make them believe in our project and would make them bring in more people.
I started talking to a client that we just finished up the construction of His house, so he gave us a time to come for a meeting'.

But you know the way people are, from that day he stopped picking our calls except when he has something to discuss about his house and i just laughed because i knew it wasnt going to be so smooth ride ........ctd

@poster you are going into a big land transaction without conducting proper due diligence. You have not conducted a proper lsnd search to ensure that the property is clean and clear of any form of encumberance. As we have seen here buying land anywhere most especially in Lagos is not buying beans. I would suggest you get the resident lawyer (moderator)who has been very enlightening to assist in order 2 ensure that investors money will not enter one chance.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by Junapril(m): 4:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Thank you boss, will give that a shot even though we have a lawyer already that works in the capacity.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by DUNKA(m): 5:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Junapril: Thank you boss, will give that a shot even though we have a lawyer already that works in the capacity.
Excellent. May your dreams come 2 fruition.
Re: The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project by SeyiIdris: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2013
OP,I have 16 acres and 2 plot at Ayietoro,after the redemption camp,U can consider this area too for the project. To reach me call 08077006589.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much House Can Be Built On A Plot Of Land 50/100 / Fire Outbreak At Alekuwodo In Osogbo, Osun State (photos) / Blocks Of Flats Property Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.