Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

(latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. (8259 Views)

FRESH -MUSIC Video:eldee Featuring Sojay – We Made It,mp4,mp3 / The Latest Music Download Website *both Naija And Hip-hop* / Latest Mp4 Song's Site Link Mobighar.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Henceforth i'll be updating you guys with the latest gossip on music industry and lots more..so keep your fingers crossed and watch how the fun starts.And here i'll be updating ya'll with the naija bill board top ten music and videos,so no more dulling moment here on music thread,i won't be doing it alone though,its a forum so anyone can share his/hers thought/mind..its no doubt that nigeria is one of the best countries that make music and aside that we got this instinct of making good music,our dancing style isn't an exception.naija we are really blessed.and also i'll be sharing deep more about the life of our artist i:e 2FACE,DBANJ,BANKY w;WIZKID,DAVIDO,OLAMIDE,ICE PRINCE,PHYNO,M.I,FLAVOUR..just to mention but few..all these i'll be sharing with us here...so lets keep the MUzik rolling.

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Latest mp3 out this week(17/12/2013)
1.Durella – Banger Featuring May D
2.Joe EL – You Are In Love
3.SD – Manager (Prod. by Sagzy)
4.Tipsy – Fi Mi Le f. Splash
5.DJ Kaywise – Loyalist ft. Iyanya
6.Engager – I Like It F. Jayglow
7.PROVABS – Heaven Knows f. M.I. (Prod. by M.I. Abaga)
8.Waje – Merry Christmas [Prod by. Tee-y Mix]
9.Kas – Soji Yourself
10.Tonye – Wait For Me (Prod.by Tee-Y Mix)
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Lil P ft. Phenom - One By One
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
BangMewsic Ent presents #OnebyOne by Lil P ft Phenom. The song was mixed by the popular INDOMIX. Lil p is a 13 year old yoruba artist from kogi he comes out with a pure and original talent, Lil p decide's to drop his single after a year of being in a friendly Rap banter with Olamide of Ybnl on TVC Entertainment Splash.This young artiste specializes in yoruba rap and can be seen as the younger version of the late dagrin or the yoruba rapper super star Olamide
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2013
BosaLin - Money On My Mind ft. Phyno + High Chief
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Signature CEO and RapperBosaLinreleases Money on My Mind 2nd Official Single off His upcoming Album Project and he features indigenous rapper Phyno. Check Out The"High Chief"Freestyle off his Mixtape 'The Installation' dropping sometime January."Money On My Mind"is produced byPhynowhile benjamz who Produced Ekene Maria made the beat forHigh Chief. Mixed and Master by NkwaSmith For Signature ENT

DOWNLOAD "money on my mind"
::::::::::::http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Money-On-My-Mind-1.mp3

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2013
REQUEST FOR MUSIC/VIDEO YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD...i'll reply back ASAP.#request

new update DOWNLOAD(durella ft mayD-banga)
::::::::::::::::::::::::
http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Durella-ft-May-D-Banger.mp3
DOWNLOAD KLEVERJAY-peperenpe
http://m.notjustok.com/2013/12/16/klever-jay-peperenpe/
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
OWNLOAD DJ kaywise ft iyanya-loyalist::
http://m.notjustok.com/2013/12/14/dj-kaywise-ft-iyanya-loyalist/
::::::::::::::: :::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::
DJ Kaywise ft. Iyanya - Loyalist (Prod. Rundatrax)
JAM!
"DJ Kaywiseis the youngest most influential Nigerian DJ. At the age of 21, Born Ayorinde Kehinde Okiki is regarded as the #1 man of the street & celebrated promotional engine behind a handful of buzzing Nigerian artistes.DJ Kaywiseacclaimed for craft as the hardest working DJ churning out mixes back to back takes it up a notch with this new Rundatrax - produced single titled'Loyalist'which features the mega pop sensation,Iyanya.Off his upcoming DJ album, he puts forward another brilliant party starting jam titled'Loyalist.' This is a follow up to the collaborative effort with Yung6ix and Dammy Krane. As we expect more singles featuring the biggest African acts, check out this bound-to-be-anthem track.'Loyalist'is produced by Rundatrax and mixed by Sheyman."

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Jahborne ft. Olamide - Badderdandem
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Here comes the collaboration of the year... Jahborne (The King of Isolo) featuresOlamide(The King of the Somolu/Bariga) on a new Street anthem -Badder Dan Them. When Streets clash, Landlords run out of their property.... The clash of Two Worlds with the aim of uniting Streets. Guaranteed Street anthem. Produced by MUNO and Mastered by DXL
DOWNLOAD::::::http://m.notjustok.com/2013/12/13/jahborne-ft-olamide-badderdandem/

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2013
::::Latest Gossip::::
(Wande Coal denies fight with Wizkid at GTBank concert):::::
According to the story peddled online, the two stars got into a fight backstage at the GTBank End of the Year party which held on Friday night in Lagos. Wande Coal says such a thing never happened..see tweets below
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thread updated......
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dr SID "SIDUCTION" Out Now | "Surulere" Remix ft. Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Phyno
"MAVIN RECORDS is thrilled to announce the Release ofDr. SID’s much anticipated sophomore album titled “SIDUCTION”. This album follows the overwhelming success of his 2010 debut album “TURNING POINT”, which featured the hit songs “Something about you”, “Pop Something”, “Winchi Winchi” and “Over the moon”.The album title “SIDUCTION” is an infusion ofDr SID’s Persona into the word “Seduction” and is defined as “The art of charming someone and appealing to their senses through Dr SID’s music”“SIDUCTION” is a testament toDr. Sid’s evolution as an artist. It has a variety of influences including Afrobeat, Pop, Hip-hop, RnB, Dub-step, Dance, Trance, Dancehall and soul, all blending beautifully into an AfroPop Naija sound that is uniquely Dr SID.Tracks of particular interest include the motivational“Surulere”, the comical“Chop Ogbono”and the lyrically brilliant“Kilonwa”.The album also features special guest appearances fromDon Jazzy,Tiwa Savage,Emma Nyra,Ice PrinceandAlexandra Burke. Production credits include super producer Don jazzy, BabyFresh and Altims for Mavin records and BlayzeBeats for Zero Gravity productions.The album has 18 new tracks and and 2 Bonus tracks, with a run-time of 74 Minutes. It is available on Itunes, Amazon, other Digital platforms and a retailer near you.In true Dr SID fashion, the album takes you on a Journey of pure unadulterated musical pleasure."

:::::.http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Dr-SID-Surulere-Remix-ft.-Don-Jazzy-Wizkid-Phyno.mp3

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sexy Steel ft. Iyanya - Mambo (Prod. Young D)
"Mambo"bySexy SteelandIyanyais tailor-made for the dance floor. Listen below.
"Sexy Steel is out with a hot new club banger!, This time the stylish multi-award winning Bebedi Alhaja crooner cum Designer, Actor, Packaging director, Sexy inSPECtor & Ladies Man, teams up with fellow super charmer and Kukere Master, Iyanya to once more bring fans to the dance floor. Let "Mambo" help you get your groove

::::.http://m.notjustok.com/assets/css/gray/sprite.png
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
January 10 2014 trending and hot mp3 nd mp4
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
VIDEO: Olamide – Eleda Mi
There is no stopping this young talented artist as Olamide starts the new year in style by releasing the video to his smashing hit song Eleda Mi off his Baddest Guy Ever Liveth album (BGEL).
This year promises to be a good year for Olamide as he flags off with the newest video for the year with star appearances from his buddy Phyno the play maker the Ghost Mode crooner and other cameos from Eniola Badmus and TV presenters.
Eleda Mi talks about the hustles and successes of the Baddo – player hater can keep hating but Olamide will keep dishing out good music and 2014 is definitely going to bring a lot of success to the entertainment scene in general.
This classic tune is suitable for the “Owambe” parties a very nice concept from Olamide and well photographed and directed by Unlimited L.A. Enjoy.
http://tooxclusive.com/2014/01/03/video-olamide-eleda-mi/

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
DJ Zeez – Sankolo
DJ Zeez celebrates his birthday by releasing a new mid-tempo dance track. Produced by Sagzy, DJ Zeez a.k.a Zeez presents ‘Sankolo’ under the stables of Vanilla Entertainment. What does Sankolo mean? Lol....download the music listen and enjoy
Happy Birthday DJ Zeez!
http://tooxclusive.com/2014/01/10/dj-zeez-sankolo/

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
JayRu – Yebo [Freestyle]
From the stables of Ride Or Collide (ROC) Records, prolific club rap act, JayRu Step out with this New Tune title ‘Yebo’ produced by Young D , as his fans continue to crave for a piece of his melody.
Year 2014 will experience this as it is delivered in a Afro Beat rhythmic sing along beat with the playful chorus, it is distinctive and can only be classified as brilliance for the brainy combination of beats by Young D.

::::::http://tooxclusive.com/2014/01/08/jayru-yebo-freestyle/

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by Guismusice: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Set to be bigger, better and being top of your game?
Here is your chance to be a well know superstar in Nigeria? Storm Records Label has confirmed that an Audition will soon be able to tune in for the third time this year for upcoming young Telented Artiste music reality series.
Send your songs, info to Email: { storm.records@musician.org }
Name.....
Age........
Address.......
Phone number...... For a chance to be in the upcoming Audition for young telented artiste.
Best of luck
Yours truly

1 Like

Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2014
VIDEO: Wizkid – Bombay ft. Phyno
Wizkid’s album is due July even though the official release date has not been announced; to whet appetite Wiz has unwrapped the video of recently released “ Bombay”featuring Phyno.
Directed byPatrick Elis; watch and drop your comments below!
http://tooxclusive.com/fresh-video-from-africa/video-wizkid-bombay-ft-phyno/
VIDEO DOWNLOAD
Re: (latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. by jaemxvivid(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Davido has won the 2014 BET Award for Best African Act, which was revealed at a pre-event taping in Los Angeles ahead of the main award ceremony on Sunday night.An excited Davido shared his victory with fans saying, ” Thanks to all my fans!! WE WON @BETAwards BEST AFRICAN ACT 2014!! so happy!! Time to party!”
More update on winners coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Video: Broda Shaggi - Ori / VIDEO : Eko – Kizz Daniel / Tekno - Skeletun (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.