Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Must Read !!.The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute To The Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read !!.The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute To The Illuminati (724 Views)

Check Singer Flavour's Christmas Card (Photo) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read !!.The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute To The Illuminati by naijanoni(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2013
I have never been a fan of the Kardashians(The wierdest family on earth) and their fake life styles.Neither have i been a fan of Reality shows(I personally don't think its reality,in real sense majority are organized season movies)
I get surprised d way people are obsessed with that family,and would do anything to keep up with their boring show.
Anyways i stumbled upon this concerning their christmas card that is filled with a lot of dark,occult symbolism and subliminal messages.Read :-

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/kardashian-2013-christmas-card-tribute-illuminati-entertainment-industry/

Wierd !!.In what way is that related to christmas ??

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Wear The Crown? Meet The 31 Beautiful Girls In MBGN 2014 And Vote / Wole Oni Becomes United Nation Ambassador For Peace. / See How Sexy Agbani Darego Looks In Swimwea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.