Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Surrender All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Surrender All (419 Views)

Muslims Demand Texas Mayor Surrender After She Attacked Shariah Court / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surrender All by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2013
SURRENDER ALL:
And when i saw Him, i fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, fear not; I am the first and the last: Rev 1:17. From John's experience with God's glory, we observe that an encounter of God's glory elicits a higher level of surrender. Whatever he held unto, he finally surrendered at the feet of the Master. If you want to see His glory, you must be ready to suurrender everything. Today, christians, after inviting the Lord Jesus Christ into thier hearts still prohibits Him in some of areas of thier life. As long as there is no go areas in your life, there is very little of God's glory you can see. Some people after confessing Jesus as thier Lord and saviour still resist Him in thier income, work and business. As long as you hold back your business from His divine will, you cannot see the glory of the Lord. When John dropped before the Lord as a dead man, he lost the right to Hold any idea, opinion or position that was contrary to the will of the Master. He was totally yielded to the Lord, allowing Him to have His way. If you allow the King of glory to have His way in your life, you will definitely bask in His glory. Give up those things you are holding and be totally yielded to Him today!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gift Of Undeserved Grace Part 1 / Watch What You Say / What Is Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.