Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? (599 Views)

Facebook’s New Search Engine Graph Search: What it means For Nigerian Users / Introducing Nairatrain -fastest Means To Reach To People. / What Does Mysql Database Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Wisdytech(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2013
FACEBOOK POKING:

I have realised that people attach different meaning to poking on facebook. what are your views or what do you think when a friend pokes you on fb?
Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Hausas call it "Jakulikuli" while others call it "Tortorri" but actually, Poke is an act of pushing someone with one finger in a way that will cause a ticklish effect on them...

1 Like

Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Wisdytech(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Hausas call it "Jakulikuli" while others call it "Tortorri" but actually, Poke is an act of pushing someone with one finger in a way that will cause a ticklish effect on them...
ur english too big pls mak it lower! U have a nice point there..
Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wisdytech: ur english too big pls mak it lower! U have a nice point there..
thank u

1 Like

Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by sunday478(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't poke, and no one poke me
Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Wisdytech(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
sunday478: I don't poke, and no one poke me
heheheheheheehheeheheheheh is stil an experience oooooooooo
Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Dclique(m): 5:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Its used to get someones attention.
Re: FACEBOOK POKING: What It Means To You? by Wisdytech(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2013
Dclique: Its used to get someones attention.
sur? Cn u prove it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best From Forum Marketing Here For Free / Introducing Google Web Designer - A Fantastic HTML5 Authoring Tool / Unique And Quality Content For Business, Blogs Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.