Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. (894 Views)

I Need Final Year Project Idea For Computer Science Related 2 Andriod App / Help Needed: Weight Calculation For PHP Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. by TM2: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Just enter your income details such as basic pay, allowances and etc to calculate your income tax and net pay. Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reinsys.ngtaxcalculator&hl=en

Re: Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. by kambo(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2013
I know deloitte is an accounting firm with a nigerian franchise/affiliate are u in anyway connected to/with them? Or did they commission the buildg of this app?
Re: Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. by TM2: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
kambo: I know deloitte is an accounting firm with a nigerian franchise/affiliate are u in anyway connected to/with them? Or did they commission the buildg of this app?
The app is developed by Deloitte's in-house developers. Deloitte offers a wide range of professional services including Audit, Consulting, Tax, Risk Advisory. Corporate Finance and Accounting and Financial Advosory.

(1) (Reply)

Aptech Computer Education / ... / Get Your Own Customized Wordpress Theme For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.