Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria (1645 Views)

EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria by silvaspecs: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
firstly, my definition of an ideal church is based on the followings:
1. The WORD
2. The Doctrines
3. The LIFE of the founder(s)
4. Music
5. Money

ok lemmi start off:

Over the week i had the privilege of attending a retreat in Nigeria, In Gboko-Benue state. this program: MINISTERS LEADERSHIP RETREAT, which spanned from Wednesday 11th December through sunday, 15th December 2013.

This is a annual NON-DENOMINATIONAL programme that hosts thousand of souls (not less than 30, 000 believers) both home and abroad, under the presence of the Lord, travelling in prayer and supplications and being taught an undiluted message of God.

1. The Word: As said earlier, the word of God is taught undiluted and the emphasis is on the LIFE OF JESUS.
2.The Doctrines are rightly inline with the intention of God, such that it is done as Jesus would have.
3. The life of the Founder, Bro. Gbile Akanni, is a seosoned man of God. an empty vessel through which God has been using to sound REVIVAL in our world today. To me, I see the picture of apostle Paul, when I hear of Bro. Gbile.
4. Music, though not really contemporary, but the essence is that words be heared and ministry through songs be achieved.
5. Money: This is the part that is gonna shock you the most: throughout the stay, No offering collections, no thithe collection, no reception of free-will giving (unless directed by the Holy Spirit) free accommodation and workers DON'T get paid in cash (God pays 'em). No defined source of monetary income, yet the MOST GENEROUS OF ALL MINISTRIES.

this and many more I'd love to say but don't have much time cosmi gotta study my Bible. but with a few piks, I'd love u to have an idea of what im sayin. FRIENDS HEAVEN IS REAL. WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY? ??

1 Like

Re: The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria by kambo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Only ppl in gbile akani's church will make heaven?
Only ppl in this ideal church of urs hav d holy spirit.
Hmm. Ideal church indeed.
Re: The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria by farem: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
silvaspecs: firstly, my definition of an ideal church is based on the followings:
1. The WORD
2. The Doctrines
3. The LIFE of the founder(s)
4. Music
5. Money

ok lemmi start off:

Over the week i had the privilege of attending a retreat in Nigeria, In Gboko-Benue state. this program: MINISTERS LEADERSHIP RETREAT, which spanned from Wednesday 11th December through sunday, 15th December 2013.

This is a annual NON-DENOMINATIONAL programme that hosts thousand of souls (not less than 30, 000 believers) both home and abroad, under the presence of the Lord, travelling in prayer and supplications and being taught an undiluted message of God.

1. The Word: As said earlier, the word of God is taught undiluted and the emphasis is on the LIFE OF JESUS.
2.The Doctrines are rightly inline with the intention of God, such that it is done as Jesus would have.
3. The life of the Founder, Bro. Gbile Akanni, is a seosoned man of God. an empty vessel through which God has been using to sound REVIVAL in our world today. To me, I see the picture of apostle Paul, when I hear of Bro. Gbile.
4. Music, though not really contemporary, but the essence is that words be heared and ministry through songs be achieved.
5. Money: This is the part that is gonna shock you the most: throughout the stay, No offering collections, no thithe collection, no reception of free-will giving (unless directed by the Holy Spirit) free accommodation and workers DON'T get paid in cash (God pays 'em). No defined source of monetary income, yet the MOST GENEROUS OF ALL MINISTRIES.
[color=#990000][/color]
this and many more I'd love to say but don't have much time cosmi gotta study my Bible. but with a few piks, I'd love u to have an idea of what im sayin. FRIENDS HEAVEN IS REAL. WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY? ??

THE BOLDED IS THE IDEAL QUOTE OF THE AKHA-GUM CHRISTIANS! How much did the Holy Spirit move you to give? Or you were too BIG for him to move?
"...YET THE MOST GENEROUS OF ALL MINISTRIES." This generosity is made possible by past and dead members? or by the children in the wombs?
YOU KNOW ONE THING; WE LOVE CHURCHES/MINISTRIES BEING GENEROUS AS LONG AS NO ONE ASK US TO PART WITH OUR KOBO. Your epistle is not gospel because we have to 'spend and be spent'
Re: The Only Ideal Church/ministry I Have Seen In Nigeria by zik4ever: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Any idea of date for this year's MLR?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Our Sleep To Be Dosturbed Because Of Religious Crusade? / Pastor Makes Congregants Succk His Peni's In Church,says His Semen Is Holy Milk / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.