Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? (791 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Game He Lost (A Novel). / End Of The Road (a Novel) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by xynerise: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine would be Relentless and the sequel would be From Grass to Grace cool
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by amiskurie(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
I CAME,I SAW,AND CONFUSED.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by xynerise: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie: I CAME,I SAW,AND CONFUSED.

Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by homesteady(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie: I CAME,I SAW,AND CONFUSED.

LMAO! Did you want to write conquered? grin

Mine will be Kaleidoscope smiley
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by debbiebear(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine will b ONYINYECHUKWU
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Dannylux: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine would be "Life is too short"..
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by amiskurie(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
homesteady:
LMAO! Did you want to write conquered? grin

Mine will be Kaleidoscope smiley

omo na confusion o.I even wrote a poem
CHECK BELOW.

I was born.told I came from heaven,that I could go to hell. i was opposed by many religions. I was taught a lot.seen a lot and reasoned a lot. I was bound to belief even though I was not a witness. I was told how I was responsible for the sins of my earliest father. I believed in the supreme God of which presence I could feel. I knew it wasn't by chance to possesses two hands and two legs. the existence of the joystick and it opposite shouldn't be an accident. I have longed to hear from you personally cos everybody now claims they did. but I was told I was not selected from your holliness that only few was. I am confused,this is the life I found myself. I came,I saw and confused.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by amiskurie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dannylux: Mine would be "Life is too short"..
LOL,I GUESS YOU ARE SEEING THINGS ALREADY.....I MEAN YOU ARE SEEING THAT ONE ANGEL WITH A SLEDGE-HAMMER.

#ANGELIKU grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by trixandra(f): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine will be 'TRIUMPH OF THE WATER LILY.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by princesa(f): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine would be:

Chasing the Sunset
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Joshthefirst(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Life is not a novel.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
"The cute quite n gentle"
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by missterious(f): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mine will be "miss.terious"
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by AbuMikey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2013

Mine would be »»

[size=23pt]Mr. Multifaceted![/size] :The Man who knew more than he wanted.

Sequel would be »»

[size=23pt]Mr. Multifaceted![/size] :The Success story

Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Joshthefirst: Life is not a novel.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Dannylux: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie:
LOL,I GUESS YOU ARE SEEING THINGS ALREADY.....I MEAN YOU ARE SEEING THAT ONE ANGEL WITH A SLEDGE-HAMMER.

#ANGELIKU grin

I tried to see the comedy in this post but I guess it wasn't a joke? So what are you saying?
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by amiskurie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
princesa: Mine would be:

Chasing the Sunset
na wao,na sunset u kon chase for life ni?

...just kiddin#
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by amiskurie(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dannylux:

I tried to see the comedy in this post but I guess it wasn't a joke? So what are you saying?
choi! I don die..
pls let's talk about something else...the post was yesterday.

dannylux,che na tru tru say na fish dey inside sardine?
....and I hear say no be iyabo write that letter to hin papa!.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Eragablessen(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
CONTROVERSIAL HOODBOYS..

this life story hapend b2win me, my oda 4 guys nd a lady.
Re: If Your Life Was A Novel, What Would Be The Title? by Tuntheycr7: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Eragablessen: CONTROVERSIAL HOODBOYS..

this life story hapend b2win me, my oda 4 guys nd a lady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding George Benard Shaw / Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 / Looking For A Book To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.