Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions (39216 Views)

Photos: Faze, 2face And Blackface Got Reconciled By Chief Ateke Tom / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Independence Day: Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh, Prince Ekeh Party @ Ateke Tom’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Sijo01(f): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Anything you cannot play with is not a pet.
If him get mind, make he open the cage use hand rub the lion head.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Samsantos9: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by deolu2000(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mehn,this naughty militants are just enjoying their ill gotten wealth in the name of armnesty,this guy,asari,tompolo n the likes should be rotting in jail but instead they are being celebrated.smh! For naija
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by TeetoEsq(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: imagine!

Tompolo buying private jet.

Asari Dokubo getting a university in benin republic.

And they said militancy no pay!
militancy pays more than politics. How many politicians from nigeria get university from outside nigeria? Hahahahahaha that kind things.......
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Asemo11(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
People day way never c food eat .only god no how much him day spend day feed this lions
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by sucess001(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
no be 2 of the 34 lions wey dey naija be dis? na wa o...
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by duddexeng(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wishing him best of luck sha n to distance his children fron the lion.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by herquleez(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
GooseBaba:

Bros leave mata for "impossible under the sun" ....I Will adhere to that when lions start keeping humans as pets......

.meanwhile, wild animals bred in captivity still show their true colors from time to time...a pet that tolerates its master can never be tamed...

Lions and tigers have been and are being successfully domesticated, but only when brought up since birth. Lions brought up that way and reintroduced into the wild are known to be friendly to humans particularly the owner who brought it up even when the lion now owns it's own pride. In Russia, there are circus lions, tigers and even grizzly bears that are meant strictly for shows.
But being what they are, they remain friendly majorly with the owners and not outsiders just like your average dog does.
Facts remain that Many wild animals have been tamed successfully only when brought up from small. The major exceptions are wolves, crocodalians, snakes, jaguars, leopards some species of snakes for the mere reason that these ones have exceptional levels of aggression and/or low intelligence.
Look up facts online before condemning things

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by ignis: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: are u sure your brain cells are complete?
More complete than your mother's own..
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by amiskurie(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
is that hw to domesticate lions....he shld fvkin open their doors joor.
mummu go buy grown up lion dey lock. undecided

whn I see the topic...i bin think say lion go dey follow him up and down like tru badoo.e kon dey peep frm outside.
rabbish!
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by onimcee1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Misleading headline. I thought he was playin with them
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Werehkpe: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
ignis:
These are baby lions... They can't eat human being..

Ehn? OK I will give u a free ticket make you go proof say dem no fit chop human beings

Ahra ke reh
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by SPEED5: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
deolu2000: Mehn,this naughty militants are just enjoying their ill gotten wealth in the name of armnesty,this guy,asari,tompolo n the likes should be rotting in jail but instead they are being celebrated.smh! For naija
The same way Tinubu, FFk and co should be rotten in jail but are being worshipped by some
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by AnanseK(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
They are not pets but inprisoned poor animals.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Shinor(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
His
Imperial
Majesty
Emperor Haile Selasie

Jah Rastafri !!!!!

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Beautiful Animals. But too big to kept caged. A majestic animal like this needs to be free.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
ignis:
More complete than your mother's own..
i am not sure. A lion won't eat flesh? Do u know wat carnivores are?Visit the nearest hospital asap...u might be suffering from down syndrome.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Farmafric(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Farmergiant Nigeria Limited can get you pet lion cubs too. Visit our website: www.farmergiantltd.com for more detail. we can educate you on all safety measures and housing. email : contact@farmergiantltd.com
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by chi3280(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
As long as the lions are not starved of food,they remain harmless. But why taming lions?
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by xtervaganza(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
herquleez:
Lions and tigers have been and are being successfully domesticated, but only when brought up since birth. Lions brought up that way and reintroduced into the wild are known to be friendly to humans particularly the owner who brought it up even when the lion now owns it's own pride. In Russia, there are circus lions, tigers and even grizzly bears that are meant strictly for shows.
But being what they are, they remain friendly majorly with the owners and not outsiders just like your average dog does.
Facts remain that Many wild animals have been tamed successfully only when brought up from small. The major exceptions are wolves, crocodalians, snakes, jaguars, leopards some species of snakes for the mere reason that these ones have exceptional levels of aggression and/or low intelligence.
just shut up already. I meane shut d EFF up on a matter u know little about.

Like u said, wild animals can be domesticated and has been domesticated long before now. But this animals were born with predator instincts. Do u need me to post links for u to read where circus lions, tigers kill their owners? Or u need links to angry elephants in India(elephants that were domesticated and eve used for farming works and means of transport).

Like I said they can be and have been domesticated but more from often this wild kill their owners at most cases

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by ignis: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wereh kpe:

Ehn? OK I will give u a free ticket make you go proof say dem no fit chop human beings

Ahra ke reh
Now you are talking...
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
A pet is not to be caged . . . A pet will be walking with him and chilling with him, let him release them and we will know who is the pet and who come be master tongue

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Ekaka1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ateke again?

Lions in the care of another mad man..smh
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by GooseBaba: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
xtervaganza: just shut up already. I meane shut d EFF up on a matter u know little about.

Like u said, wild animals can be domesticated and has been domesticated long before now. But this animals were born with predator instincts. Do u need me to post links for u to read where circus lions, tigers kill their owners? Or u need links to angry elephants in India(elephants that were domesticated and eve used for farming works and means of transport).

Like I said they can be and have been domesticated but more from often this wild kill their owners at most cases

Bros calm down for the guy....na sentimental mis-yarnnings dey worri am... He clearly ignored FACTS.....

Just last Month in Baltimore Md.... A Pit bull killed its owner. Common dog..! And one person dey talk anyhow say a domesticated Lion cannot kill its owner...
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by GooseBaba: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
herquleez:

Guy it appears you have been smoking some dried lion shIt..... no Facts supports your claim.... You talk about facts, but you clearly ignored it...

I assure you if you look online and see that your claim is super flawed and bogus... You should tamed and domesticate yourself before you mis- yarn again....
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
In Naija if you die poor, na your fault cry
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by meforyou1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
I keep wondering. Lions are not domestic animals like dogs and cats. So why do people keep them in their homes. If an armed robber comes to your homes and you release the lions from the cage, they will devour both the armed robber and you. because they don't know the difference

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Psylas(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
pro01: With 'oyel' money, there are limitless possibilities.
no na coacoa or onion money
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Psylas(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sijo01: Anything you cannot play with is not a pet.
If him get mind, make he open the cage use hand rub the lion head.
him go 1st say his last prayer befor doinq that
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Excel30: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
That's my man!I will keep lions,lioness&cubs too.
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by Akiika: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chei!!! militancy pay o!
Re: Ateke Tom Shows-off His Pet Lions by MSEdLAW(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Doc. Adray:
Keeping more than a single lion... You can take the ANIMAL out of the wild but cannot take the WILD out of the animal!
Hello doc.. I go so personal questions I need to ask you.. Can u send ur moniker to mikebassey@gmail.com
.. So I knw its u and we get talking thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo's Onslaught, What Effect Could It Have On Olamide Badoo's Image? / Photos From Olusegun Obasanjo's 79th Birthday Today In Ogun State / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.