Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? (567 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / In The Village This Christmas / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
When last have you visited your home town during Christmas and are you planning to be there this Christmas?.............
Majority of people claims Lagos sah.............
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by 25omega(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
My village is Lagos but unfortunately i wont make it to Lagos this year either. cry
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Maybe; Maybe not!
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by bastien: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Maybe; Maybe not!
u dey deny me for public ni,aint we going to your village for our wedding again
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: u dey deny me for public ni,aint we going to your village for our wedding again
Tah!
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Obinnau(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Not going anywhere.
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by bastien: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Tah!
what? And why?? !!!!
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: u dey deny me for public ni,aint we going to your village for our wedding again
Make we all nairalanders follow you go village be that!
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by bastien: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Omooba77:
Make we all nairalanders follow you go village be that!
if only u b girl........me no dey do gay!!
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2013
bastien: if only u b girl........me no dey do gay!!

Sorry I know be guy and I'm happily married sir.................I think say you wan marry, so nairaladers go go village go celebrate with you...................
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2013
bastien: if only u b girl........me no dey do gay!!

You don travel abi network never reach your domot.....................
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2013
People dey travel sah, if you get to Jibowu, Ijora this morning, you go know seh people dey comot Lagos and yet heat still dey..............
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Ah see people with loads they

Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by Omooba77: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Some people fear the witches in their village................But I love Igbo and Ogbomosho people na dem they travel pass.Ijebu person fit reach town, but no show for him compound, even if na backyard them dey do party
Re: Will You Travel To Your Village This Christmas? by dasparrow: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Post

I am not traveling to the village this year.

(1) (Reply)

New UK Airport Checks And Rules / Inquiry Of Travel.. / Celebrate Easter In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.