Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache (602 Views)

This Flower Juice Will Automatically Stop Your Toothache permanently. / People With Toothache Read This / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by Tolustar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good day nairalanders, please i need your help concerning this toothache, the pain comes every cold season of the year and this started late last year, didn't take it serious, but until yesterday this ache started, but this time came with a lot of pain, please what can i do to stop or reduce the pain, pls tell me drugs to use or method, but don't tell me to remove the teeth o,cause i have heard evil news concerning teeth removal

you guys help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by Gboliwe: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
There is nothing you can do about a bad tooth when its due to be pulled. There is no evil associated with pulling it either.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by SpicyMimi(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yes pulling off a tooth could be scary, but its d best you could do for now! Just pray to God and all will be well.

Try as much as possible to reduce d intake of sugary stuffs as well...
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by Tolustar(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2013
hmmmm...thanks spicymimi and Gboliwe, I have stopped the in-take of sugary stuffs and cold water sad cry , but to remove my tooth cry cry cry hmmmmmmn...
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2013
What you need is to see a dentist. There is not much help nairalanders can give you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by gawab: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Get virgin coconut oil. First thing in the morning take 2 tbs into your mouth and pull with it. That is, move the oil virgorously in your mouth for 10 or 15 mins, dont swallow. Do this every morning for 1 month. 08184408033
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by SpicyMimi(f): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolustar: hmmmm...thanks spicymimi and Gboliwe, I have stopped the in-take of sugary stuffs and cold water sad cry , but to remove my tooth cry cry cry hmmmmmmn...
you welcome dear...dont worry its all gonna be over soon...try to pull it off, the pain can be severe.. sad
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend With Toothache by dipsimaris(f): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Honey you can go for crystlife harbal tooth paste. It sure if only you don't wana pull your tooth.jst email me at dipcruz93@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Men Brain! / Why Begrudge The Doctor? / Ebola: No Scientific Proof Of Bitter Cola Potency – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.