Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( (838 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? / El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by nwaanambra1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Since Obasanjo's letter to GEJ, the internet has been flood with advert banners insulting the person of OBJ - and this ad banners i believe are paid for from the nations treasury!

Why does GEJ and his men stoop so low and go very dirty anytime they are challenged??

I thought a leader's best leadership qualities are brought to fore when it comes to matters of internal issues by applying wisdom, tact and understanding when dealing with his/her subjects! GEJ obviously lack this quality!

GEJ should know that his so called government is still a democratic government and freedom of speech is still a natural human right guaranteed under the Nigerian constitution and the United Nations Human Rights Charter! Its still legal for everyone and any one to freely express himself or her self!

OBJ wrote a letter to the president expressing his opinion - it is left for the president to either accept it or trash it! He must not always let his attack dogs loose on the citizens he is expected to protect! He is the President and commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria not of Ijaw nation alone!

He should respect the people he govern and stop seeing anybody that disagrees with him as an enemy of state!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has really demeaned the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Aso Rock has never been made so cheap in the history of its existence!

Am now forced to start agreeing with those that said his ultimate goal is to RIP Nigeria!

http://www.lestweforgetnaija.com/index.php/articles/item/129-the-animal-that-is-thief-obasanjo?gclid=COfJkbfZt7sCFY5b3godsV0A_g

Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by Ikengawo: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by nwaanambra1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ikengawo: Fake Nwa anambra account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c8GbRI4kwQ&feature=youtu.be

if only i have time for an old and retired f00l like you that doesn't know his left from his right!

An old f00l that loves lies and deception and has sold his soul for a cup of garri! i believe you are far older than Goodluck Jonathan and instead of telling him the truth u prefer to be ekwenugo and keep getting that crumb u get from his kitchen!

Agadi ekwe nka! mpama! angry angry angry angry angry

DON'T EVER, EVER EVER, EVER EVER! COMMENT ON MY POST AGAIN! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
OP

so u don't know that no matter how old OBJ is he is not supposed to insult the office of the President?

You no see as Bill Clinton dey bow to Obama?
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by Akpangbon: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
op AND WHY ARE YOU SO FOOLISH?
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by nwaanambra1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
mikeansy: OP

so u don't know that no matter how old OBJ is he is not supposed to insult the office of the President?

You no see as Bill Clinton dey bow to Obama?

dont get me wrong.

Am not saying that whatever obj wrote in that letter is good, all am saying is GEJ men shouldn't take matters so personally the way they do when it comes to issues pertaining to the citizens that are subject to the President. i mean why should they go a as far as placing those adverts allover the web! that's "extremely" extreme!

have you ever seen adverts from kenya insulting any of its citizen - in fact have ever seen any political advert on the web from any other country except Nigeria! why must we always spread our dirty linings for the world to see?
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by nwaanambra1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Akpangbon: op AND WHY ARE YOU SO FOOLISH?

and why are u sooo idi0tic?
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
nwa.anambra:

and you think all of us are on govt payroll? You must be joking. Am from the north east and personally see things different so dont claim that govt coffers are broken to keep me online. By the way, i dont know gej personally.
Re: Why Is The President And His Hired Goons So Childish? >:( by benardtotti(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2013
hisblud: and you think all of us are on govt payroll? You must be joking. Am from the north east and personally see things different so dont claim that govt coffers are broken to keep me online. By the way, i dont know gej personally.
see guilty conscience,did he mention your name?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter: Expel Obasanjo Now, Ex-senate President Tells PDP / GOD USED BAMIDELE TO NAKE ME GOVERNOR ; Fayose. / Ogun Lp Vs Amosun: Labour Party Declares Readiness To Join Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.